Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blames everything on "because I'm on social media". Paul, my love, my boo boo, my little delectable princess, I'm not the smartest person out there but perhaps your problems would disappear or at least minimise if you left social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Paul, has another teenager dumped you?

Seeing as though you’re reading Tattle live. Guess what, I just live in the real world, we all have a normal, everyday life. We don’t need validation from strangers on the internet, I mean you’re behaving like a child, your behaviour is spiralling.

Address your grooming and disappear off TikTok and we will all be happy.

Reactions: 10
WHY WON'T HE STOP SAYING HELICOPTER. IS THAT HOW HE SUMMONS IT. Choppers on standby boys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I'm sorry is he actually saying he'd need a private jet to visit his son cause he lives 3hours away when he REGULARLY travels to London, Scotland and wherever else on a whim to go creep on young women????

Reactions: 24
Does he not see how ridiculous it is and how much pressure it puts on a woman to be the source of his happiness? A relationship is meant to be built on trust, balance and love and he is pinning all his hopes on a girl to save him. No wonder they run for the hills, he’s like an emotional vampire.

You are alone because you refuse to talk to men or make friends your own age, how is it nobody at your work even wants to talk to you and be your friend? You must have the most hideous, self indulgent personality.

There is also no WhatsApp top left. He’s lying again.

Reactions: 13
His ranting 🙈
Going on about the 3 1/2 hour journey to get to his son if anyone has a helicopter or private jet he would take it
get a train! He’s always on bloody trains !
Plus saying something about his sons education and you can’t attend two schools . It’s school holidays surely he would have his son over the holidays

get your fingers out your sleeve pool. No female over the age of 14 thinks that’s quirky or cute

Reactions: 4
That’s because all your time is spent speaking to people through your Tik tok lives. They aren’t real connections Paul. What does he actually expect to happen? Find the love of his life in the comments?

I genuinely am quite surprised he hasn't had more than Billy bear ham to the face tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does he not see how ridiculous it is and how much pressure it puts on a woman to be the source of his happiness? A relationship is meant to be built on trust, balance and love and he is pinning all his hopes on a girl to save him. No wonder they run for the hills, he’s like an emotional vampire.

You are alone because you refuse to talk to men or make friends your own age, how is it nobody at your work even wants to talk to you and be your friend? You must have the most hideous, self indulgent personality.

There is also no WhatsApp top left. He’s lying again.
Plus, when said girl is interested he wants to fast forward everything real quick. He wants the relationship, living together and playing happy families right away. He tried that with Sophie.

Omg Paul you’re being petulant at this point. YOU PUT YOUR FACE ON TIKTOK.

Mate you aren’t Justin Bieber. Get over yourself you narcissistic bleep.

Aw he’s on live complaining about people taking ‘suweptitious’ photos of him and Sophie 😂

• Haha
Hilarious I’m sure Sophie mentioned in her live he gets excited when he’s spotted??? He does that weird foot thing she said

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think he is losing it now, how can he keep talking when there is no comments to even reply to... Alright he says he gets messages on other stuff but he literally sits and has a full on conversation with himself..

He's saying that people took photos and videos of him and Sophie shopping and that its not normal behaviour. Im sorry pool but you're a famous UK tik tok nonce and you're in public so people can take videos all day of you if they want. You absolute spanner, you put yourself in the public eye so deal with the repercussions.

Someone save his dad. Cough again if you’re reading tattle Paul’s dad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.