Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
He was already getting quite a big following before all the n stuff, hence why Sophie got with him. They’re both attention whores. He was a bit of a cringe character. A little oddity. Doing unfunny TikToks and shit dances. Then the age of his ex (and mother of his child) came out along with other worrying allegations and his following sky rocketed. So it’s car crash viewing. Sophie added to these allegations and bathed in the limelight. She still only has about 12k followers with all the attention he’s brought over the last year, which is testament to how fucking boring she is!
I only seen her yesterday on his page, he gives off such bad vibes, he’s clearly been like this his whole life because you would think someone would step in if this wasn’t how he always behaved. He’s also a liar I’ve watched him try lie a few times to scare people into backing off saying he’s gotten his union involved major narcissist vibes too.

Reactions: 2

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Hey hammoooos live from sunny….. hubby is off to play golf for a few days so I’m loving life alone by the pool. Keep me informed! What have I missed x

snapshotskillset

You just know she saw that ‘I’m sorry 🥹’ TikTok and messaged him like - oh babe you ok, come get ya paperwork.

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Saw this and it’s a great example of how he absolutely HATES men deep down. If there’s any little thing (clearly it was a joke) he will POUNCE and make a nasty comment. He has said before he prefers women as friends, he clearly has some deep problems related to men. And at those moments when a man makes a tiny joke he takes the wrong way he flies off the handle it’s really clear to see. Like it was clearly a joke.

He’s so incredibly defensive I’ve never seen anyone like it. I’m surprised he’s able to have a job when his temper and manner are so precarious and spikey

is anyone here a carer / works in care? If you are, do you do paperworkafter each shift? Wondering if this is another proof he’s a carer at the mo. Every night he’s on lives and is doing his paperwork so it’s something he needs to do daily.
Yeah you do paperwork after 11pm if you're on sleepover to go over how the shift went etc it makes the morning shift easier to handover.

Driving my two year old to childcare and she said ‘look, sky, grass’ I replied ‘yes green grass’ and though of pool 😭😭😭😭😭 there’s no escape
I had the green green grass song come on at work the other day😭 I’m pretty sure no one else knows he is so I just had to suffer in silence

Reactions: 1

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

why in all that is holy does he do that arm thing whenever a song mentions sex or something close to it? is that how you fuck, Paul? like you're on the back of a fucking camel. please get the fuck outta here

He’s showing us how tall his likes his beautiful lady
Friends to be.

Hellooo Hamily, been a while since I've been on here but I've been keeping up with his tiktoks, rarely his lives anymore since they got soooo boring!

wondering if anyone could give an update on what his latest drama is? swear he keeps talking about seeing someone new? are we thinking it's all bullshit?

DCB3CB43-E954-446C-85DA-28179FBB878D.jpeg

That question was on my screen for a bit until other messages came through he clearly skipped that one! 🧐 Surprised he didn’t have a sarcastic comment like ‘myself’