Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srider

Whats he talking about? He's saying theres a rumour that he has multiple children lmao, I've not heard that one🤔😅 Wheres this rumour came from?
Did it come from that old account he had that mentioned little princess or something?? It’s earlier in old thread I think the screenshots

Reactions: 2

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I only seen her yesterday on his page, he gives off such bad vibes, he’s clearly been like this his whole life because you would think someone would step in if this wasn’t how he always behaved. He’s also a liar I’ve watched him try lie a few times to scare people into backing off saying he’s gotten his union involved major narcissist vibes too.
He’s a compulsive liar. And a fantasist. Oh and a predator 😡

belle.xxxo

this reminds me of when he was in london and tried to get into a club and also got rejected. he was completely sober and alone. thank god for bouncers and door staff like that, because i personally know what happens when those type of people are let in.
I think it’s the same video but they said Leicester and not London

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
You know that moment of shame when you have to reach for ‘the towel’ after a bit of hanky panky,.. even if it’s with the love of your life there’s a split second of omg what am I doing…

imagine doing that but it’s Paul

you’re welcome x
Stop that because I can't do it 🤢🤢🤢
Ruined my morning

• Haha
Another little insight from my hubby tonight re Pool "I've never known someone to be so ick inducing... his little dances... it's just fucking weird" 🤣