Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’m confused with all the talk of onlyfans as I don’t think she actually has it? Her insta is private and not that many followers and no links anywhere

Reactions: 3

Paul's Rash

Whats he talking about? He's saying theres a rumour that he has multiple children lmao, I've not heard that one🤔😅 Wheres this rumour came from?

Hbeau93

VIP Member
He was brushing his teeth, badly with no toothpaste. You’d have thought with all that cameo money he would have got an electric toothbrush off the TikTok shop.
I got one for 99p off there just for Craic so he could deffo afford that the little p0nce 😬😅

• Haha

investigate21

New to this thread after him popping up on my FYP on lives.

Why has he turned off comments on his live? Seems people are commenting but on mine it says comments turned off 😂😂 and when I click on the comments off it’s asking me to subscribe 😂😂

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Im late here but yes this was my first thought too looked back on their tiktoks this has been planned. Notice the sounds they have been using are the same. I didnt see this coming i must say. Shes a ‘clout chaser’ for sure. Or very unwell. Does she have kids? Surely not exposing them to that albino worm
I agree and it wasn't until recently (I don't follow or bother with Sophie's TT) noticed they've used the same sounds on recent vids. Funny though that the reaction has backfired and the parody accounts have gone for both of them. I know for some bad publicity is still good but on an app that depends on gifts and with Sophie getting less than 2k on her last Paul guesting vid, nae luck chuck.

Hakes

Genuine question… if people don’t like him why are they sending him gifts? I’ve seen three people this week commenting in disgust at him on TikTok but also noticing they are sending gifts. And Sharene also sent him gifts this week. It blows my mind that all this adds up and he gets money from it
As far as I can tell I think they are hoping he will automatically read their username out to thank them for the gift, but he's wise to that one now

Reactions: 2

glasgowbound

VIP Member
I dont believe he's working in care because you have to show your BC and he only got his last week from sophies
He could be on the register for protecting vulnerable adults (not sure what it's called in England here it's the SSSC). Some of the worse off care companies let a lot slide..

Reactions: 2