Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cruella

Not posted on this thread for ages but to say I was shocked at yesterday’s shenanigans is an understatement!
I cannot believe she has let that p0ncey ham looking irritating c@nt back in her house!!
Never liked her, she’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and this just proves it! All she cares about is money, she let that cretin look after her kid after only just meeting him. He spoke to her kid like shit at times on live too. She’s a money hungry bitch and will literally do anything for it.
Her babys dad must be a dickhead allowing him near his kid

Reactions: 3

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
The whole wearing the same jumper thing is absolutely rank, but wearing the same T-shirt for a whole week is just disturbing. Least the jumper isn’t rubbing on his bare ham skin like the tshirt is 🤢🤢
Plus it’s hot, and if he’s doing care work he will be lifting people etc and getting a right sweat on. Bet if he took it off it would actually sprout legs and run off!!

Srider

Out of his catalogue of 5 dance moves, his titty shake is by fat my fave because it’s always followed by him saying something in a camp accent. He’s a truly bizarre specimen.
Can I put £10 down on betting he has white burger nips please
Hahahaha literally every time

HBF1991

Chatty Member
How are people asking questions? I can't find the function to ask questions on his live

His current top gifter is 16

#fyp#

He has no accountability and is scraping the barrel. He’s just weak and pointless.

I caught his live earlier yesterday evening and had to switch off.
Why so smug?
Why are people gifting him?

Also wasn't too keen on Sophie although did find her bearable but since that video of them both last week I just find her vile too.

I couldn't find the QA link on his profile yesterday, there were a lot of questions being asked.