Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Hang on didn’t someone say he’d said he was off for two weeks as of yesterday? 🧐 but yet he was working on live last night? A month working away but two weeks off? Ehhhhhh
I heard him saying something like that but then he also said he had two days left of work. Then again he also said he didn't read the contract so even he doesn't know what he's doing. Briefly mentioned he has to "write a script" for something he couldn't talk about so that's going to be his new thing. Kept saying he's an actor "beauty beyond/snapshot is acting Paul is the real guy but I'm just acting" Which means all those stupid voices he puts on are going to become a main focus for ages 😑

Reactions: 4

glasgowbound

VIP Member
That headline on his new vid just reeks of desperation. Paul really gives off the "my girlfriend goes to a different school" vibes.

QueenHamlet

If Paul had cornflakes for breakfast I think he may have been treated to a few extra flakes from his very apparent dandruff and unmoisturised face x

• Sick
He’s for sure had a drink !! Wtf was that live 🧐 I hope he doesn’t do a Tik tok at this funeral or outside the church or something I feel like he might😫

4yogits

VIP Member
Still not a clue why he’s buying creed, hasn’t he already got Dior sauvage? He’s deffo googled top aftershaves for men and those are the most popular 2 to come up
He defo has, Creed is hugely overrated, and doesnt last 5 mins, Sauvage has that Issey/CK1 over saturation, hes bought his 1st copy of GQ magazine

• Haha

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Oh so he went live today. Well that would explain why Sophie is currently live WHILST DRIVING WITH HER KID IN THE CAR, also ignoring him whilst he babbles away and effing and jeffing in front of him like a chavvy teenager. Now I can see why her and Pool got on so well, both neglectful & stupid!
Hope she gets caught! Nice lil fine and points on the license.

Paulsangels

Why are these people sending him so much stuff ?!

Also - the whole live is ‘thank you for the follow.. thank you for the rose etc !!!!

I can't bring myself to watch his live tonight, I'm in too much of a good mood. I literally had a nightmare about him last night 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha