Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srider

He checks himself soooo much in mirror and I’ve noticed lately he’ll say he looks better in mirror 😂 bit of body dysmorphia I reckon

Reactions: 4

Cornbread2

The nervous laughing at his own jokes every three seconds are really telling. Just admit you’re bricking it because some twenty odd lad making a video about your poncy antics has you severely rattled, Pedalo

jojomella

He also said his favourite holiday abroad was Barbados but then went on to say he couldn't go to Australia because its too hot.. what a fucking idiot 😂
Lol yet he said on live the other day he’s never had Jamaican food

itskurnsstupid

Hang on didn’t someone say he’d said he was off for two weeks as of yesterday? 🧐 but yet he was working on live last night? A month working away but two weeks off? Ehhhhhh

twigglet22

also laughable him saying he was gonna take us to work with him today as if that isnt why he got fired from his last care job for that

rosesareblue

VIP Member
What did he do the other night? I’d be so fuming if my nanas carer went on tik tok whilst he was supposed to be documenting her day. What a selfish narcissist I hope you read this Paul you’re a disgrace to the profession.
It’s a few pages back but his live green screen went down and you could see he was in a bedroom that wasn’t his

edit - just seen this - be careful selling your lenoviooos paul

rosesareblue

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered ages ago he was being all smarmy on live or a video and said about someone special joining him in videos soon

Paul's Rash

Pool m8, i see you've gotten yourself some Daktacort for your chest. Maybe try applying a bit more than half a grain of rice worth to see some results, oh and maybe use it on your fucking face rash as well.
Screenshot_20220703-225305_Google.jpg