Beautybeyondthe_eye/snapshoteye #35 Ham to the face presses his button in panic countdown for Paul to go manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul you absolute melt, my daughter is 19 and her dad is 42! It’s disgusting. 19 year olds are off limits to you, wtf I can’t believe he thinks saying ‘she was 19 ffs’ like that’s gona make it ok! You are a vile pervert. Go date someone closer to your own age and leave our young 19yr old young adults alone.

Reactions: 32
Has he tried meeting up with ANOTHER 19 year old ffs

He would definitely try meeting up with 15 year old school girls if it was legal
Exactly. These kind of men make me sick to my core. It’s so brazen and obvious! Do they actually think anybody believes it’s just a lucky coincidence they always end up attracted to girls who are only just legal? Attracted to (and more importantly obsessively eager to pursue) young women 23 years younger than you but the attraction magically stops at the limit the law dictates?

As you say, we all can have a pretty good guess as to what would happen if the age of consent were lower.

Reactions: 19
The fact he is trying to justify her being 19 is disgusting. Paul we know you’ll read here…please - get off SM, be a dad and stop prying on young girls

Reactions: 19
It was only a matter of time before this happened. He's so well known on tiktok for his creepy as duck ways, surprised its been this long before someone confronted him.
And a 19 year old, wtf Paul you creepy cretin

The police will do naff all 🤣
He's been shaken to his hammy core
Imagine him talking to the police

“so yeh I was meeting a 19yo girl who I met on Instagram…”

police:🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello police, I am Paul and I am 42.

I’m well known on the internet for commenting on the photos of 16 year olds and trying to meet up with 19 year olds, I do dances in the bathroom you see. At my dads.

Anyway today I went to meet a 19 year old to do some geocaching (which the kids like) and it turned out her male friend was there and she didn’t want to shag me at all. He asked me why I talk to 16 year olds and I didn’t answer, I was about to call you but he dropped his ham and ran away. I set off my alarm but nobody came. I have his registration and the girls messages. Can we sort something? Can it be steamed like Johnny and amber? I actually relate to Johnny a lot as my ex once told me off for leaving a yoghurt pot out.

Thanks, Paul 42 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"so you won't see me on live chats on here anymore" here we go.

Paul, please for the love of God come off tiktok. You say half the people hate you and half love you but I promise you, it's half open hate and half catfish.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it strange that he's saying he's been attacked when in reality someone threw some ham at him? Okay it's not a nice thing to do to someone but I wouldn't really call that an attack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Catfished on Instagram.
Approached in-person.
Evidence posted on TikTok.
But Paul blames Tattle.
What’s the actual connection, you crusty little ham?
The mind blowing part is he actually still believes woman want to meet him 🙄 he should just give in and shag Tina.

Also….you’d actually have to look after your boy for this to be a serious concern Paul.View attachment 1283577
Pull the other one Pool, you don’t spend any time with your child so that’s not going to happen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul: “I was attacked today”
Police: “Did they have a weapon?”
Paul: “No…but they threw a slice of ham at me!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.