Beautybeyondthe_eye/snapshoteye #35 Ham to the face presses his button in panic countdown for Paul to go manic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spend one bastard day with my family and it all kicks off!! Why cant this happen when I’m working and have time for tattle and tiktok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Catfished on Instagram.
Approached in-person.
Evidence posted on TikTok.
But Paul blames Tattle.
What’s the actual connection, you crusty little ham?
The mind blowing part is he actually still believes woman want to meet him 🙄 he should just give in and shag Tina.

Also….you’d actually have to look after your boy for this to be a serious concern Paul.
003A18EA-E088-432B-A934-FB39807DF8CC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Catfished on Instagram.
Approached in-person.
Evidence posted on TikTok.
But Paul blames Tattle.
What’s the actual connection, you crusty little ham?
The mind blowing part is he actually still believes woman want to meet him 🙄 he should just give in and shag Tina.

Also….you’d actually have to look after your boy for this to be a serious concern Paul.View attachment 1283577
What a stretch…Paul you went to meet up with a 19 year old off instagram so why on earth would your son hypothetically be there??? or are you dumb enough to be taking your son to meet up with teenage girls 🥴🥴🥴 I am pretty sure nobody would confront you with your son anyway because that poor boy has been through enough with having you as a father…

Reactions: 28
Literally can’t believe he’s been catfished by a 19 year old again. I’m absolutely dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
the thought of our pauly going to the polis with nothing but a 3 second tik tok vid, a car reg and potentially a packet of ham has absolutely sent me

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Right so that vid. Why does he say “who’s sixteen” like a pissed off geography teacher 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can tell how scared he is. Someone asks him 1 question and he gets his phone straight out to call the police

Reactions: 23
Has he tried meeting up with ANOTHER 19 year old ffs

He would definitely try meeting up with 15 year old school girls if it was legal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.