Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hakes

This is just a really quick message to say bye to you all. Its been fun. Truly fun. But now I'm packing to go into witness protection for my own safety because apparently its paul's turn. Can't believe I'm never going to see my family again. Damn you paul, damn you to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Every time I close my eyes I have this voice pop in my head.

'who's 16?'

Hands thrust in pockets, so agreived he was. Little slender pepperami man

• Haha
Reactions: 40

paulbleach

the thought of our pauly going to the polis with nothing but a 3 second tik tok vid, a car reg and potentially a packet of ham has absolutely sent me

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
an ode to a Pool

There once was a man called Paul
His head was massive but his features small

On his face he wore a nuclear rash
His hobbies; to dance, to non$e and mostly geocache

His gangly walk will give you a fright
Especially if you catch him beneath the disco light

His velvetiser has been used a hell of a lot
and on Sophie’s sofa you’ll find the yoghurt pot

He’ll tell you it’s mint, but his photography’s shite
A photo of a wheelie bin in black and white

If you are brave enough, give his DMs a delve
But you must remember, SHE SAID SHE WAS TWELVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wrathlonix

I made a transcript just so I could make sense of what his point was… and I still can’t :

So im too friendly, too welcoming, too nice. That has to change. That has to change. So… I thought id get tis FUCK OFF attitude and well it seems to be a slow burning not fucking arrived yet. But Im guna stop being as nice as I used to because im far too FUCKING nice, far too easily walked over . You think you can post comments on my shit, you think you can follow me and pretend to be other people, yu think you can do all this bullshit without any recompense. Well *gaze at us* make sure everything is private people. Make sure everything is private *dramatic pause* because ive been walked over for a very long time; mainly on this app. A VERY, VERY long time *licks lips* and no, I'm not taking it anymore *sultry look* Im not taking anymore of this bullshit. You think youre safe with all the stuff that you write or say, no that stays there, that’s always there. Now its my turn, to affect other peoples lives the way you’ve tried to affect my life. *licks poorly cut moustache* So yeah *purses lips* you post comments on my stuff, make sure youre FULL, FULLY private. *dramatic pause* cause I'll also find a way. I can't be nice anymore. 'specially not when people spend their lives having fun tryna ruin my life. Tryna ruin my happiness. *dramatic pause* *licks lips* *smirks and shakes head* Not having it anymore *villain smirk* Its my turn. So… *shrugs* do what you will with that.. It's my turn *smirk*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

user726

VIP Member
Literally can’t believe he’s been catfished by a 19 year old again. I’m absolutely dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Hello police, I am Paul and I am 42.

I’m well known on the internet for commenting on the photos of 16 year olds and trying to meet up with 19 year olds, I do dances in the bathroom you see. At my dads.

Anyway today I went to meet a 19 year old to do some geocaching (which the kids like) and it turned out her male friend was there and she didn’t want to shag me at all. He asked me why I talk to 16 year olds and I didn’t answer, I was about to call you but he dropped his ham and ran away. I set off my alarm but nobody came. I have his registration and the girls messages. Can we sort something? Can it be steamed like Johnny and amber? I actually relate to Johnny a lot as my ex once told me off for leaving a yoghurt pot out.

Thanks, Paul 42 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

LOLQ

His ig is captions are all about "exploring"... ok Paul, heading out 30 mins away from your dad's house wandering around aimlessly is not exactly exploring, its just 💫unemployment💫

• Haha
Reactions: 35