Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll give you run down of everythink”. It’s EVERYTHING! G!!!

she needs to stop talking in that baby voice.
She pronouncs every word that ends with thing as FINK not even think but FINK, EVERYFINK

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but....

She thinks that baby voice is cute but its so bad talking all low and babyish at her big age LOL,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about ‘I generally…..’ instead of genuinely 🤣
Gahhhh 😖😖😖 🤣

Going back to her stories, that is a massive box of goodies she’s been sent 😱 Are we gonna hear anything else about it!

Like the swimwear the other day, I’d want to know; is it gonna go see-through, am I going to get stuck in it if I have to change in a tiny cubicle, is my bum gonna eat up the bottoms when I’m getting out of the pool? .... these are the details we need 👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine calling a man who hasnt married you hubby. She is such a child. What grown woman calls their boyfriend hubby when not married? Its such a childish thing to do, obvs wants ppl congratulating her also on a non-existent marriage

Shes so childish

Reactions: 4
OMG if you have time check her mans insta story and you can hear how she really sounds, wow!! No wonder she speaks slow and low in her video, shes forcing it as her real voice isnt great

Reactions: 1
OMG if you have time check her mans insta story and you can hear how she really sounds, wow!! No wonder she speaks slow and low in her video, shes forcing it as her real voice isnt great
Ohhh let me investigate 😂

Also he’s her hubby, not man 😜

• Haha
Ohhh let me investigate 😂

Also he’s her hubby, not man 😜
I just went to his stories, and WHAT THE HELL 😱😱 she sounds like a completely different person lol! Why does she put on a voice for us? I'm baffled. She can just be herself...

Reactions: 2
I just went to his stories, and WHAT THE HELL 😱😱 she sounds like a completely different person lol! Why does she put on a voice for us? I'm baffled. She can just be herself...
Not shocked, its so obvious the voice in her videos are forced

And why at he rbig age is she saying 'we was' do people still talk like that? Thought it was the cool thing in secondary school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
0E0642D1-E208-4927-9007-6FA9D2DE1D52.png
Look at the texture on her noddle, little miss I have amazing skin as she likes to show her followers. Ooops honey your hubby did you dirty with these videos 😱😬😄
Think #beautyandthebog needs to understand to have a husband you have to be married 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The people she tags as her besties all seem to be people who do her cosmetic procedures.

Tia aside, is her her social circle based on who can provide beauty enhancements? She just seems so shallow and vain for a woman in her mid-30s.

View attachment 623053Look at the texture on her noddle, little miss I have amazing skin as she likes to show her followers. Ooops honey your hubby did you dirty with these videos 😱😬😄
Think #beautyandthebog needs to understand to have a husband you have to be married 🤯
Beautyandthebog 😂 she should have a cleaning insta called that

#hubby not on brand with his stories smh

The people she tags as her besties all seem to be people who do her cosmetic procedures.

Tia aside, is her her social circle based on who can provide beauty enhancements? She just seems so shallow and vain for a woman in her mid-30s.
sure seems like that!