Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TaraTee

Okay, I’m glad there’s a safe space here because I need to rant. The thing that irks me the most about her is she’s so unnecessarily bitchy.

Attitude
I’ve been following her for a while bc I liked her content but saw her do a live during lock down and she had the biggest poll up her own ass talking about her daily make up routine and lapping up the comments only when someone complimented her. I then saw someone say that her audio had cut out and she fully attacked them like ‘well if you don’t like my page get off’ completely misreading what they were saying until someone clarified. She was annoyingly flirty and giggly with her BFs friend Chiefa (the jeweller) on the live which was soooo jarring mostly because her personality switched. Perhaps it’s because he’s a somebody in her eyes bc he makes jewelry for celebs. She’s just rude and stuck up. Her boyfriend actually seems like a lovely person so I have no idea why he’s even with her.

Social Media Content
She recommends some decent stuff but even then she’s like ‘guys you know I’m the best at recommendations’. Bitch you post once a month of useful content if that and the rest is you at the gym hating life, moaning that you’re tired and then your man. It’s fucking boring. She lives a life most people would dream of just be grateful!! Ofc we can have off days but come on babe, read the room.

She literally gives the impression that she’s the next best thing to sliced bread and then proceeds to take a long ass social media break, only to post thanking people for their concern and/ or ‘team come through!’ When she finally posts something in line with her original influencer brand. It’s just odd to me. Maybe she’s nice IRL but online she gives the impression of an awful person who wouldn’t be kind to anyone unless they could do something for her to blow her profile up. Ugh and then talking about how ‘men are mad’ and how she feels sorry for girls who are dating rn knowing full well she’s got a man of her own who clearly treats her well. Like what point are you trying to make? You’re clearly in a position of privilege so it comes across like she’s looking down on others and I really don’t like that.

Race
I swear the only time she pays homage to her heritage is when her man buys her a fucking Jamaican patty or plantain like are you actually for real?! It’s rare for her to even speak about her race unless she’s giving a bitchy comment about her hair being naturally curly but then has the audacity to post things like ‘that’s too ghetto’. When shes clearly come from there. There’s nothing wrong with that just be kind and respectful, not like you’re a cut above anyone else because you’ve become financially successful, have a man and moved out of your area. Finally, her BF constantly posting about DSS (dark skin society) with Buck and Daniel Kaluuya, is problematic because I can’t see you uplifting dark skin women while prancing around with your woman who barely acknowledges this part of her race and quite frankly has a privilege in the fact she is white passing. I’m all for mixed relationships but this one really had me pressed. Rant over.

Reactions: 16

wakametango

Chatty Member
I shouldn’t laugh but all this fitness content? I know it’s because Warren is a PT but seems like she never even really wants to do it (fair enough, I wouldn’t) but is becoming most of her content now. That and driving around in a baseball hat looking like cat woman in her all black gear

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hasanah123

VIP Member
“I’ll give you run down of everythink”. It’s EVERYTHING! G!!!

she needs to stop talking in that baby voice.
She pronouncs every word that ends with thing as FINK not even think but FINK, EVERYFINK

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but....

She thinks that baby voice is cute but its so bad talking all low and babyish at her big age LOL,

• Haha
Reactions: 9

snoopyboop

One of my biggest pet peeves with her and IG influencers in general..... she's so bad at declaring ads. She either doesn't bother at all or hides it in tiny font in the corner of her screen. I'm sure this is illegal now?

Beauty and the Blog was only registered with companies house last summer too.... hasn't she been doing this for years? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Lol no, cos he doesn’t act like a 15 year old

And even if he did, I wouldn’t post on SM 😂

Men have been capturing women who are the object of their affection since Egyptians communicated in hieroglyphics... You are not the first Michelle!

My boyfriend this, my boyfriend that... You're in your mid 30s.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Something is so off about her mouth/jaw in her recent pics.
She majorly cringes me out on this holiday, brag brag brag my boyfriend is hot brag. He’s bang average babe
With his big ears rhat looks like car doors open she needs to shut up and be humble, noone cares about your boyfriend, thats her brand now: the boyfriend

• Haha

snoopyboop

I’m so glad there’s now a batb thread! I don’t understand her life. What does she do?! How does she afford the car/bags/house? I feel a bit suspect about the money they raised for charity during lockdown, did they ever show the actual proof of donation? I feel like shortly after he started buying her expensive gifts. 🤷‍♀️ and how is he spending £10k on birthday gifts? Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 7

Bfrag

Bar the excessive photo editing, I've never had an issue with her content. The problem has always been her bad attitude.

I genuinely hope she works on it.
Yeah I honestly think her attitude must be what's held her back all this time. She's been around for years but nor grown in ages. Just posting the same boring outfits and being defensive all the time. I wonder if she actually makes much from insta anymore

You just know she’s going to comeback and give it all “I didn’t think any of you would notice that I’d been gone… thank you for all the messages” etc 🙄🥱

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
This bitch is pressed, how many posts is she gonna keep doing about haters?
Ppl always saying haters are broke LOL, is that the best come back? Seems like they are insecure about their own finances since they always call haters broke

not everything is about money

homegirl was living in a council flat and thinks shes better than ppl since she got an ex football player and is an influencer LOL okay Michelle.

• Haha

Elouise92

DE5FBE83-0777-4F51-B706-CCD2E48E1B4A.jpeg
Two things.. you’ve stolen your caption off a popular meme going around at the moment, secondly - girl are you not 35 years old constantly going off about ‘haters’ on social media? Yikes

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Okay, I’m glad there’s a safe space here because I need to rant. The thing that irks me the most about her is she’s so unnecessarily bitchy.

Attitude
I’ve been following her for a while bc I liked her content but saw her do a live during lock down and she had the biggest poll up her own ass talking about her daily make up routine and lapping up the comments only when someone complimented her. I then saw someone say that her audio had cut out and she fully attacked them like ‘well if you don’t like my page get off’ completely misreading what they were saying until someone clarified. She was annoyingly flirty and giggly with her BFs friend Chiefa (the jeweller) on the live which was soooo jarring mostly because her personality switched. Perhaps it’s because he’s a somebody in her eyes bc he makes jewelry for celebs. She’s just rude and stuck up. Her boyfriend actually seems like a lovely person so I have no idea why he’s even with her.

Social Media Content
She recommends some decent stuff but even then she’s like ‘guys you know I’m the best at recommendations’. Bitch you post once a month of useful content if that and the rest is you at the gym hating life, moaning that you’re tired and then your man. It’s fucking boring. She lives a life most people would dream of just be grateful!! Ofc we can have off days but come on babe, read the room.

She literally gives the impression that she’s the next best thing to sliced bread and then proceeds to take a long ass social media break, only to post thanking people for their concern and/ or ‘team come through!’ When she finally posts something in line with her original influencer brand. It’s just odd to me. Maybe she’s nice IRL but online she gives the impression of an awful person who wouldn’t be kind to anyone unless they could do something for her to blow her profile up. Ugh and then talking about how ‘men are mad’ and how she feels sorry for girls who are dating rn knowing full well she’s got a man of her own who clearly treats her well. Like what point are you trying to make? You’re clearly in a position of privilege so it comes across like she’s looking down on others and I really don’t like that.

Race
I swear the only time she pays homage to her heritage is when her man buys her a fucking Jamaican patty or plantain like are you actually for real?! It’s rare for her to even speak about her race unless she’s giving a bitchy comment about her hair being naturally curly but then has the audacity to post things like ‘that’s too ghetto’. When shes clearly come from there. There’s nothing wrong with that just be kind and respectful, not like you’re a cut above anyone else because you’ve become financially successful, have a man and moved out of your area. Finally, her BF constantly posting about DSS (dark skin society) with Buck and Daniel Kaluuya, is problematic because I can’t see you uplifting dark skin women while prancing around with your woman who barely acknowledges this part of her race and quite frankly has a privilege in the fact she is white passing. I’m all for mixed relationships but this one really had me pressed. Rant over.
Woz seems like a nice guy and I dont know what hes doing with this bitch because she doesnt like anyone rhat cannot give or do something for her, all her friends have businesses, she knows what circles to run in and if she doesnt know you she doesnt give a fuck, shes a rude bitch. Woz maybe nice but he also seems like those black guys who would never date black girls, his ex he has child with seems black as his son looks full black. And bitch needs to get over herself, she isnr anything special but another mixed race girl who hates black girls but likes the black guys. She has no black girlfriends, shes nothing special and now flaunts having a relationship, okay but whats special about that? You have a man and so what? Shes insufferable and her content isnt even great at all amd her recommendations are not great, especially when it comes from the racist rodial owner

I'm so happy we have this thread now! I guess I've followed Michelle for a while now but only very casually. I thought she was pretty but also noticed her weird, snotty way of presenting her makeup "tricks". I also always wondered why she didn't have more followers, but eventually realized that's because she offers absolutely nothing of value in her "content". Her fashion sense is unremarkable and everything else is her basically blowing smoke up her own arse. You can tell that she thinks she should succeed on looks alone - as if there aren't a million other pretty people on IG.

I'm dying at the screenshots shared here, I didn't realize that she edited her pics so heavily 😂

Harry

Chatty Member
A note for brands from the boyfriend, these people are so arrogant its embarassing
Management alright mate yeah right, he’s a nobody the same as his jumped up high and mighty girlfriend.
If ever he proposes to her she will be insufferable

wakametango

Chatty Member
I hate follow her. Does she work?
That bloody boyfriend too. Always reposting his child pics and saying girls should have stick with him..... why? Your looks haven’t improved 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6

d0llhouse

Accurate thread. I interacted with her years ago for work, and a little humility would not go amiss.

She hid her daughter for years because being a single mum in a council flat with a deadbeat baby father evidently did not align with the 'elite' image she was trying to project.

Also, a mid-30s woman publicly referring to herself by her boyfriend's last name before he's even proposed, is hugely embarrassing. I cannot relate to that level of thirst. Tragic.

Last edited:

Elouise92

Michelle really really rubs me the wrong way. Refers to herself as an entrepreneur yet posts once every few months. My boyfriend this my boyfriend that. Another trip to Dubai - groundbreaking.

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Glad she’s got a thread now, she’s such a mystery in the expensive car, bags etc all the time but no mention of work ever! I saw her once in a shopping centre, well her saw several times that day, she’s really short and wide and nothing like the extremely beautiful image I feel she portrays on SM.
And I feel like she thinks her man is the best looking bloke ever the way she shows him
off so much. He looks so young and - ugh I don’t know. And who makes that much money on personal training 🤨🤨