Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the rings post a pathetic attempt to get us thinking they’re engaged as she showed rings off on her left hand 🥱

Reactions: 2
Also, no one finds your boyfriend endearing or cute when he pokes fun at you, just you 😂

Reactions: 3
I qas going to say the same. Its like this is her first boyfriend!!! So cringe at her big age, my man this and my man that, okay sis, we all know youve got a man like millions of other women....

Her man aint even proposed yet and its all my man this and that, claiming him the way she does is very desperate

Her and Tia Ward are the same, all about man man man

Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s bought followers in the past? Close to 98k but likes only a couple of thousand on average

I hate influencers, she was in selfridges not lpng ago and showed myra swimwear sayinf she wanted it, guess who got it gifted today!? When they mention products they have finished or want its not for their follpwers its for the PR to send them it

I hate influencers, she was in selfridges not lpng ago and showed myra swimwear sayinf she wanted it, guess who got it gifted today!? When they mention products they have finished or want its not for their follpwers its for the PR to send them it
It's even more crazy since she isn't really an influencer anymore IMO. She no longer creates content for her audience, or recommends stuff to us.
So not sure why she deserves gifts, as I can't imagine she'd be making the products more popular. She doesn't really try.

It's even more crazy since she isn't really an influencer anymore IMO. She no longer creates content for her audience, or recommends stuff to us.
So not sure why she deserves gifts, as I can't imagine she'd be making the products more popular. She doesn't really try.
Yeah she isnt an influencer, doesnt write on jer blog anymore or make YT videos, and only does content ln insta when its sponsored. And she doesnt get much of that.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she isnt an influencer, doesnt write on jer blog anymore or make YT videos, and only does content ln insta when its sponsored. And she doesnt get much of that.
Yeah, and it highlights how some companies have no clue what they're doing, just sending freebies to anyone lol. You can tell they only looked at the number of followers she has,
without really looking at her 'work'.

Reactions: 1