Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this girl just wants to be a kardashian. Anyone else remember when she kept going on about how good she was at using highlighter, practically begging anyone to help her produce her own one. Sure enough some company did and she was hyping it up. It never materialised 😂😂😂

She used to witch with vexinthecity to, so jealous of the bigger you tubers of the time. Can’t believe she still bothers!!

Reactions: 2
Bar the excessive photo editing, I've never had an issue with her content. The problem has always been her bad attitude.

I genuinely hope she works on it.

Oh this girl just wants to be a kardashian. Anyone else remember when she kept going on about how good she was at using highlighter, practically begging anyone to help her produce her own one. Sure enough some company did and she was hyping it up. It never materialised 😂😂😂

She used to witch with vexinthecity to, so jealous of the bigger you tubers of the time. Can’t believe she still bothers!!
Shes still looking for someone to do a higlihter with, she said i want to work with Becca on it and Im speaking it into existence, next think you know Becca is calling the brand quits LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bar the excessive photo editing, I've never had an issue with her content. The problem has always been her bad attitude.

I genuinely hope she works on it.
Yeah I honestly think her attitude must be what's held her back all this time. She's been around for years but nor grown in ages. Just posting the same boring outfits and being defensive all the time. I wonder if she actually makes much from insta anymore

Reactions: 7
Yeah I honestly think her attitude must be what's held her back all this time. She's been around for years but nor grown in ages. Just posting the same boring outfits and being defensive all the time. I wonder if she actually makes much from insta anymore
I used to enjoy her account but content seems to be lacking direction right now and merging with her man’s. Then there’s this arrogance about who she gets treatments from or appointments with. Maybe it’s meant to come across as like yeah, I got you, but it’s not hitting the mark for me.

I used to enjoy her account but content seems to be lacking direction right now and merging with her man’s. Then there’s this arrogance about who she gets treatments from or appointments with. Maybe it’s meant to come across as like yeah, I got you, but it’s not hitting the mark for me.
I hate hpw she posts a photo then tells people to go like, 'you knlw what to do team'in her stories. She didnt care about this 'team' before she got a man and started sharing him

2020 she was focused on upping his views and all things fitness

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate hpw she posts a photo then tells people to go like, 'you knlw what to do team'in her stories. She didnt care about this 'team' before she got a man and started sharing him

2020 she was focused on upping his views and all things fitness
Exactly ! The whole posting on stories about grid posts says to me that engagement and reach is down & needs a boost

Her man is enjoying her house, I see! Sweating up the place 🤣

Honestly, I feel he's making the most of posting in her gorgeous place, giving his followers nicer workout aesthetics. His profile was very different before (pre-covid times).

Anyway, he seemed to have moved in with Michelle during 2020, which was a bit risky since we were all in our bubbles. Had their relationship not worked out, it would have been more awkward than in normal circumstances. Therefore, him moving in with her and her kid was a bold move! Especially since she mentioned her friend Tia set them up, and that they didn't know each other beforehand.

it’s not on brand but surely he leaves his sweaty socks about like every other fella I know :LOL:

She is definitely pissed off with this thread

michelle, there is a difference between bullying and being racisr online

this is just a gossip page
Wanted to message her so bad saying us laughing at your teeth and big face is very different to sending you vile messages about your race

Wanted to message her so bad saying us laughing at your teeth and big face is very different to sending you vile messages about your race
Noone has mentioned anything about her race, if she gets trolled in her comments of insta posts thats between her and the trolls
Apart from her bad teeth and bad energy and attitude noone here has said anything that is deemed bullying or racist

shes mad ppl will look her up and find rhis thread

I hope she's just speaking generally and not indirecting this site.. there's no way she can compare this to actual racism? To actual trolling? That would be minimising it, which is HIGHLY offensive and delusional.

So, I'm going to just hope and assume 😊SHE ISN'T, because otherwise, she would need a reality check 😑

The gall of influencers to believe anyone will be sent to jail for saying their real hair is thin or they're oddly shaped @michelle lol you're not that important

• Haha
Reactions: 4