Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiv, underneaf, wivout, weafer, like why does she speak like a school kid not pronouncing her th's

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see the thing she uploaded about being exhausted because all she’s ever done is work? Does this girl have a proper job outside of Instagram or is her ‘work’ her posting about freebies and her boyfriend?

Did you see the thing she uploaded about being exhausted because all she’s ever done is work? Does this girl have a proper job outside of Instagram or is her ‘work’ her posting about freebies and her boyfriend?
She has no job, she gets her treatmenrs done during the middle of the day whe people are working!!!! She has no job besides social media and 'producer'for her boyfriend who cannot record his own videos

Reactions: 3
I always thought she was alright but she has a funny side to her. She mentioned the other day about ppl questioning her when she says something is good and to go and buy it. Someone asked for her honest opinion and she got quite arsey about it- saying that’s she finds It offensive. Thing is some followers may have followed u for ages and understand that u may give ur honest opinion and other may be new and genuinely wanna know if ur just flogging it or if it’s legit a decent product or service! Just little things like that are really unnecessary. I try not to go onto insta too much now because these ‘influences’ have a chip on their shoulder and it’s gets on my nerves

Reactions: 2
I always thought she was alright but she has a funny side to her. She mentioned the other day about ppl questioning her when she says something is good and to go and buy it. Someone asked for her honest opinion and she got quite arsey about it- saying that’s she finds It offensive. Thing is some followers may have followed u for ages and understand that u may give ur honest opinion and other may be new and genuinely wanna know if ur just flogging it or if it’s legit a decent product or service! Just little things like that are really unnecessary. I try not to go onto insta too much now because these ‘influences’ have a chip on their shoulder and it’s gets on my nerves
Imagine being irritated by being asked your opinion when it's literally your job.
It's so arrogant to choose not to help people, but get all the benefits that comes with the job, such as getting freebies.

She's always had an attitude. I remember years ago, her snapping at someone for asking about her tanning. She was weirdly defensive about it. I hate mean girl type influencers, if you hate sharing basic information, why have this job? 😂

Reactions: 2
She really is behaving like this is her first boyfriend 'Warren made me love so and so food' okay Michelle, so immature

Reactions: 4