Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her rants on IG stories, I think she's found her tattle thread 🤣
For sure!!! Shes pissed of her real face has been shown without the extreme photoshop and filters

Shes just a chav from Wood Green who got lucky with a nice guy she probably walks all over

Reactions: 3
This witch is pressed, how many posts is she gonna keep doing about haters?
Ppl always saying haters are broke LOL, is that the best come back? Seems like they are insecure about their own finances since they always call haters broke

not everything is about money

homegirl was living in a council flat and thinks shes better than ppl since she got an ex football player and is an influencer LOL okay Michelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DE5FBE83-0777-4F51-B706-CCD2E48E1B4A.jpeg
Two things.. you’ve stolen your caption off a popular meme going around at the moment, secondly - girl are you not 35 years old constantly going off about ‘haters’ on social media? Yikes

• Haha
She claims not to not care about haters, but she sure spends a lot of time and energy on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so happy we have this thread now! I guess I've followed Michelle for a while now but only very casually. I thought she was pretty but also noticed her weird, snotty way of presenting her makeup "tricks". I also always wondered why she didn't have more followers, but eventually realized that's because she offers absolutely nothing of value in her "content". Her fashion sense is unremarkable and everything else is her basically blowing smoke up her own arse. You can tell that she thinks she should succeed on looks alone - as if there aren't a million other pretty people on IG.

I'm dying at the screenshots shared here, I didn't realize that she edited her pics so heavily 😂

The last pic... her teeth? Were they always like that or is she just pulling a weird face?

1st pic, rough as a cat’s tongue 😲
Her teeth have been like that since I remember. I watched her donkeys years ago when she was on YouTube, followed her on Twitter and ig but never actually looked at her pages. I didn't realise she'd become such a catfish.

Reactions: 1