Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just be me but to say she works out quite a bit and has done for a couple years now I can’t really tell any difference from when she first started!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s one thing to be feeling yourself but I’ll really never understand the level of vanity it takes to hop on social media and let everyone know how fine you think you are. Yikes.
654C80C7-4468-45BB-B6E4-A51D535833DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just driven past her waiting for Warrens Mercedes’ outside the showroom in north London. She was stood with sunglasses on hip popped to the side chewing gum like a camel 🙈 I’ve seen her a few times around there as she goes to zero gravity Pilates there too as does Melswardrobe, has she always been so full of herself in person, there’s confidence and then there’s standing like you’re somebody special she was doing

• Haha
I’ve just driven past her waiting for Warrens Mercedes’ outside the showroom in north London. She was stood with sunglasses on hip popped to the side chewing gum like a camel 🙈 I’ve seen her a few times around there as she goes to zero gravity Pilates there too as does Melswardrobe, has she always been so full of herself in person, there’s confidence and then there’s standing like you’re somebody special she was doing
Shes such a chav, you can take the girl put of wood green but....

Yeah I think she lives in the North London area for sure

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it is. The caption, the quote. I don't think she just put it up for fun, I'm guessing they've split up. Because before she'd put more lovey-dovey things.
Also, shes in NY a lot (where he's from), but she's not hanging with him. And of she was, she would be definitely showing it, because Tia loves to show off her boyfriends, that's for sure. 😂
Does tia ward have another new guy now?

Well shes got herself a guy making £30K a month training people online so she doesnt need to work and shes said she doesnt want to work once she has a man anyone

Imagine saying Im.not going to work because I dont like people lol.
What if he doesn’t stick around? Then she has nothing. I doubt he earns 30k a month. If he does, I doubt further he pays tax on it.

What if he doesn’t stick around? Then she has nothing. I doubt he earns 30k a month. If he does, I doubt further he pays tax on it.
Im surprised after their pandemic year of showing love he hasnt proposed, evem after moving in he still hasnt proposerd, not saying he should but the way shes been doing on since lockdown you'd tink they would be planning their wedding now

Reactions: 3
Does tia ward have another new guy now?
No, as far as I know. But I doubt she'll be showing them off now since her last guy didn't work out. Better to keep it offline

Im surprised after their pandemic year of showing love he hasnt proposed, evem after moving in he still hasnt proposerd, not saying he should but the way shes been doing on since lockdown you'd tink they would be planning their wedding now
I still think it's early days for them, but I do also think he's using her, like having a nice place to stay during the pandemic must have helped him financially.

Tia ward is beautiful. Stunning. I just find it sad she is always flogging stuff.

I feel like she could have done better for herself than influencing.

Reactions: 1