Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like such a drain (you’re either a radiator or a drain) she’s nearly always complaining about being tired or having no energy.

Reactions: 3
Tia ward is beautiful. Stunning. I just find it sad she is always flogging stuff.

I feel like she could have done better for herself than influencing.
I used to follow her on Youtube and IG back in the day..., what happened to her?

Reactions: 1
Anyone think she’s had a boob job ? Quite for ages and today looking very 🍈🍈 in her stories

Okay, I’m glad there’s a safe space here because I need to rant. The thing that irks me the most about her is she’s so unnecessarily bitchy.

Attitude
I’ve been following her for a while bc I liked her content but saw her do a live during lock down and she had the biggest poll up her own ass talking about her daily make up routine and lapping up the comments only when someone complimented her. I then saw someone say that her audio had cut out and she fully attacked them like ‘well if you don’t like my page get off’ completely misreading what they were saying until someone clarified. She was annoyingly flirty and giggly with her BFs friend Chiefa (the jeweller) on the live which was soooo jarring mostly because her personality switched. Perhaps it’s because he’s a somebody in her eyes bc he makes jewelry for celebs. She’s just rude and stuck up. Her boyfriend actually seems like a lovely person so I have no idea why he’s even with her.

Social Media Content
She recommends some decent stuff but even then she’s like ‘guys you know I’m the best at recommendations’. witch you post once a month of useful content if that and the rest is you at the gym hating life, moaning that you’re tired and then your man. It’s bleeping boring. She lives a life most people would dream of just be grateful!! Ofc we can have off days but come on babe, read the room.

She literally gives the impression that she’s the next best thing to sliced bread and then proceeds to take a long ass social media break, only to post thanking people for their concern and/ or ‘team come through!’ When she finally posts something in line with her original influencer brand. It’s just odd to me. Maybe she’s nice IRL but online she gives the impression of an awful person who wouldn’t be kind to anyone unless they could do something for her to blow her profile up. Ugh and then talking about how ‘men are mad’ and how she feels sorry for girls who are dating rn knowing full well she’s got a man of her own who clearly treats her well. Like what point are you trying to make? You’re clearly in a position of privilege so it comes across like she’s looking down on others and I really don’t like that.

Race
I swear the only time she pays homage to her heritage is when her man buys her a bleeping Jamaican patty or plantain like are you actually for real?! It’s rare for her to even speak about her race unless she’s giving a bitchy comment about her hair being naturally curly but then has the audacity to post things like ‘that’s too ghetto’. When shes clearly come from there. There’s nothing wrong with that just be kind and respectful, not like you’re a cut above anyone else because you’ve become financially successful, have a man and moved out of your area. Finally, her BF constantly posting about DSS (dark skin society) with Buck and Daniel Kaluuya, is problematic because I can’t see you uplifting dark skin women while prancing around with your woman who barely acknowledges this part of her race and quite frankly has a privilege in the fact she is white passing. I’m all for mixed relationships but this one really had me pressed. Rant over.

Reactions: 16
Okay, I’m glad there’s a safe space here because I need to rant. The thing that irks me the most about her is she’s so unnecessarily bitchy.

Attitude
I’ve been following her for a while bc I liked her content but saw her do a live during lock down and she had the biggest poll up her own ass talking about her daily make up routine and lapping up the comments only when someone complimented her. I then saw someone say that her audio had cut out and she fully attacked them like ‘well if you don’t like my page get off’ completely misreading what they were saying until someone clarified. She was annoyingly flirty and giggly with her BFs friend Chiefa (the jeweller) on the live which was soooo jarring mostly because her personality switched. Perhaps it’s because he’s a somebody in her eyes bc he makes jewelry for celebs. She’s just rude and stuck up. Her boyfriend actually seems like a lovely person so I have no idea why he’s even with her.

Social Media Content
She recommends some decent stuff but even then she’s like ‘guys you know I’m the best at recommendations’. witch you post once a month of useful content if that and the rest is you at the gym hating life, moaning that you’re tired and then your man. It’s bleeping boring. She lives a life most people would dream of just be grateful!! Ofc we can have off days but come on babe, read the room.

She literally gives the impression that she’s the next best thing to sliced bread and then proceeds to take a long ass social media break, only to post thanking people for their concern and/ or ‘team come through!’ When she finally posts something in line with her original influencer brand. It’s just odd to me. Maybe she’s nice IRL but online she gives the impression of an awful person who wouldn’t be kind to anyone unless they could do something for her to blow her profile up. Ugh and then talking about how ‘men are mad’ and how she feels sorry for girls who are dating rn knowing full well she’s got a man of her own who clearly treats her well. Like what point are you trying to make? You’re clearly in a position of privilege so it comes across like she’s looking down on others and I really don’t like that.

Race
I swear the only time she pays homage to her heritage is when her man buys her a bleeping Jamaican patty or plantain like are you actually for real?! It’s rare for her to even speak about her race unless she’s giving a bitchy comment about her hair being naturally curly but then has the audacity to post things like ‘that’s too ghetto’. When shes clearly come from there. There’s nothing wrong with that just be kind and respectful, not like you’re a cut above anyone else because you’ve become financially successful, have a man and moved out of your area. Finally, her BF constantly posting about DSS (dark skin society) with Buck and Daniel Kaluuya, is problematic because I can’t see you uplifting dark skin women while prancing around with your woman who barely acknowledges this part of her race and quite frankly has a privilege in the fact she is white passing. I’m all for mixed relationships but this one really had me pressed. Rant over.
Very much agree with all of this - she’s always rubbed me up the wrong way. Awful attitude and does absolutely duck all. How do people like this get away with calling themselves entrepreneurs?

Reactions: 6

Attitude

Social Media Content

Race
Woz seems like a nice guy and I dont know what hes doing with this witch because she doesnt like anyone rhat cannot give or do something for her, all her friends have businesses, she knows what circles to run in and if she doesnt know you she doesnt give a duck, shes a rude witch. Woz maybe nice but he also seems like those black guys who would never date black girls, his ex he has child with seems black as his son looks full black. And witch needs to get over herself, she isnr anything special but another mixed race girl who hates black girls but likes the black guys. She has no black girlfriends, shes nothing special and now flaunts having a relationship, okay but whats special about that? You have a man and so what? Shes insufferable and her content isnt even great at all amd her recommendations are not great, especially when it comes from the racist rodial owner

Reactions: 7
I just find her really annoying now, I stopped following her a little while back but as mentioned, she defo seems to only have ‘friends’ that can help with elevating her profile. She’s living off her partner’s income doesn’t seem to work which is her business but the attitude on her is awful she’s acting hella entitled. So off putting. Is it just me but I think she’s a tad salty I didn’t see her congratulate Melissa (Mel’s wardrobe) on her marriage? I could be wrong but I think she’s hoping for marriage very soon.

Reactions: 4
I just find her really annoying now, I stopped following her a little while back but as mentioned, she defo seems to only have ‘friends’ that can help with elevating her profile. She’s living off her partner’s income doesn’t seem to work which is her business but the attitude on her is awful she’s acting hella entitled. So off putting. Is it just me but I think she’s a tad salty I didn’t see her congratulate Melissa (Mel’s wardrobe) on her marriage? I could be wrong but I think she’s hoping for marriage very soon.
Probably thinks dark skinned black girls like Melissa are below her, shes a very salty and jealous person

Reactions: 2
Shes never been shaped great thats why she hides behind oversized everything, big head with small neck doesnt help either

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s showing off with her roses today lol it’s the walking with the roses down the market content for me Kmt

Reactions: 2