Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle really really rubs me the wrong way. Refers to herself as an entrepreneur yet posts once every few months. My boyfriend this my boyfriend that. Another trip to Dubai - groundbreaking.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s said time and time again but I really cannot believe this woman is 36 lol. We get it YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND
7708CEDF-ED37-4F65-96A1-8D59698B1ECE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes such a chav, slap any logo on an item and she’ll buy it

How does she afford so much designer stuff / why does she think it makes her classy?
She has a boyfriend, did she forget to mention that today again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When was this? Because Tia hasn't shown her man for months, I thought. Wondering if anyone wants a Tia Ward thread or not? Not that she posts much to talk about..
I was looking for a thread about her. She rarely posts but I’ve noticed in her recent stories and posts that she got a nose job.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine she’d want to put her body through pregnancy again. She’s too vain.

Also, raves about warren’s trainers and then suddenly reebok send her some the next day. 🙄 transparent.

Reactions: 3
This has happened a few times, her spelling words wrong. Does she not have autocorrect on her phone? Because if I typed like this, my phone would correct the word, so I don't get it.. this is more than just a typo.
That phone she’s always trying to plug can’t even autocorrect lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4