Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 35 😂 I think she has a massive chip on her shoulder because she came up with Sammi, Grace, lollipop26 etc all the big names in 2010ish but obviously never took off like they did. Think that’s partly why she has a sort of do you know who I am attitude.
I think she was successful (I was blogging at the same time as all of them) but I think she may have thought her looks could carry her through and she wouldn't actually need to 'put in the work'. She's blatantly 'over it' now but still wants the same perks and acknowledgement from followers that she had back then.

I met her loads of time (back then) and she was cool. She seems to have turned into a bit of a nightmare now though, having read the posts on here. When 'the boyfriend' came on the scene she was bloody insufferable though 😂

Reactions: 5
She def sucked her thumb. Somedays I really want to like her but she just comes across so funny with a feisty streak. I like to support people but the vibes are off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just upgraded my phone and I had Tia’s thread saved on my old phone. It’s vanished but it was definitely on Tattle! It mostly consisted of complaining about her inactivity & constant plugging of facials. And just her ‘mysteriousness’ really isn’t doing her any favours. She’s losing followers constantly.

I just upgraded my phone and I had Tia’s thread saved on my old phone. It’s vanished but it was definitely on Tattle! It mostly consisted of complaining about her inactivity & constant plugging of facials. And just her ‘mysteriousness’ really isn’t doing her any favours. She’s losing followers constantly.
Ahh okay. I've never followed her or so much as looked at her Insta tbh. I only noticed she and Michelle were up one another's arses once upon a time LOL

Weird her thread has disappeared though 🤔