Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally thought Tom was in her car in her newest vlog, when it's just Harry wearing sunglasses

Also Tom has his ears pierced now and it looks stupid imo
Does he also have new tattoos?

Love how she doesn't mention how excited she is to finally see Tom. Probably cause she saw him all along.

Reactions: 5
Beauty spectrum #4. Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I literally thought Tom was in her car in her newest vlog, when it's just Harry wearing sunglasses

Also Tom has his ears pierced now and it looks stupid imo
Honestly they look so alike 😂😂😂😂

Also she 10000% sees Tom on Mondays which is why she doesn’t vlog that day 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Does he also have new tattoos?

Love how she doesn't mention how excited she is to finally see Tom. Probably cause she saw him all along.
Ive said this for a while idk why there together clearly nothing her on her side anyway she would happily ditch tom to go travelling honestly suprised there still together

Reactions: 5
They're together because they both seem like deeply uncool people who are desperate to be seen as cool and edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
going on about taking a drone when they go travelling 🙄🙄🙄 does she realise that you need a license to fly in some places ????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also noticed her comment about Tom doing some content with her while travelling. I bet she wants them to be a YT couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't mind the shoes but of course Molly is the type of person to wear CK socks and need to show them off

Reactions: 13
Can’t stop laughing at Eves newest video where she says “let’s accept it, I’m not a size 8. Let’s stop lying to ourselves people.” Molly is the first person who came to my mind💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Typo aside, when you make travel your entire personality, you end up posting vacuous comments like this and show your self up. People are waiting to hug family, to leave their houses, to go back to work, to feel safe. FFS Molly, have some perspective.
She doesn’t have any of that to look forward to as she’s been breaking the rules all along and barely works🙃

Reactions: 9
Also, when the borders do open, if there are going to be vaccine passports, she won’t be able to go until she’s fully vaccinated right? I can already hear her complaining about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, when the borders do open, if there are going to be vaccine passports, she won’t be able to go until she’s fully vaccinated right? I can already hear her complaining about it 😂
Waiting for her to magically become asthmatic so she can jump the queue, and add to her✨quirkyness✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.