Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it illegal?
I know mollymae got into trouble for the way she drew the winner of hers
Illegal is the wrong word, to be fair! Bit dramatic! In breach of the standards for giveaways set by CAP/ASA. At the very minimum it should have a link to external and detailed terms, that should state how winner will be picked, how they will be notified etc. Essentially all the details that back up the legal side of the giveaway. An influencer who is currently running a giveaway and has this set out really well is Louise Pentland. Her terms are here: https://www.louisepentland.com/louisepentland-giveaway-tcs/

I appreciate Mollys giveaway is on a smaller scale but it’s just as important to abide by the guidelines. They are there to protect her as much as people entering. You have to wonder how much her management support her if she isn’t aware of these guidelines, or if she’s just chosen to ignore them.

Reactions: 6
Illegal is the wrong word, to be fair! Bit dramatic! In breach of the standards for giveaways set by CAP/ASA. At the very minimum it should have a link to external and detailed terms, that should state how winner will be picked, how they will be notified etc. Essentially all the details that back up the legal side of the giveaway. An influencer who is currently running a giveaway and has this set out really well is Louise Pentland. Her terms are here: https://www.louisepentland.com/louisepentland-giveaway-tcs/

I appreciate Mollys giveaway is on a smaller scale but it’s just as important to abide by the guidelines. They are there to protect her as much as people entering. You have to wonder how much her management support her if she isn’t aware of these guidelines, or if she’s just chosen to ignore them.
She's changed the caption and added external terms an hour or two after you posted! Early morning Molly?👋😂

Reactions: 11
It’s the ‘babes’ and ‘hun’ for me 😂
She’ll go back home every weekend 😂

Also unrelated but -

But did you know she’s a size 8? 😜✌
you know what guys... I think Molly might be a size 8... I don’t know what gives me that impression, do you think she’s a size 8? It’s not like she goes on about it all the time and mentions it in every story or anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her video from last night and god she's a brat isn't she. Laughing about breaking plates while her mum shouts at her, having never done any chores, all that that just shows that her parents still absolutely baby her and that's why she's still at home.

Reactions: 18

Also unrelated but -

I know it’s petty but that anklet she’s still wearing 15 months later really pisses me off

Reactions: 9
015F0D1F-713F-4D6B-B575-7FE68E54331E.png
✨omg I’m so quirky for sitting in my dressing gown don’t judge me guys 😙✌🏼✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these size 8 comments she makes have the same vibe as people posting clothes as 'too big for me' on depop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How quirky to be sat at home in her dressing gown at 11am on a bank holiday weekend! It's not as if a lot of the country will be doing that right now

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also unrelated but -

Well then, I’ve always thought Bershka jeans come up quite small😳. Although it wouldn’t be a Molly post without her boasting about how SMALL she is even in a size 8😂

Reactions: 3
The way she continuously write "coz" annoys me for no reason haha ... reminds me of when people got their first flip phones and would text "how r u" (does anyone get me)

Reactions: 12
The way she continuously write "coz" annoys me for no reason haha ... reminds me of when people got their first flip phones and would text "how r u" (does anyone get me)
THIS IT RILES ME TOO!!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what size she is? I’m not quite sure ... 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has anyone even suggested a new thread title? She’s that boring I can’t even think of one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally thought Tom was in her car in her newest vlog, when it's just Harry wearing sunglasses

Also Tom has his ears pierced now and it looks stupid imo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.