Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d definitely give my brother a cut, especially if like Harry he’s in sixth form and doesn’t have a proper job. As Harry said, he’s taking time out of his day and he does bring more views to her videos. Doesn’t have to be much but if she’s earning more than 40k I’m sure she can spare some £
exactly! she’s acting like he begs to be in her videos when I’m reality she probs begs him to be in them so she actually gets some views...

Reactions: 7
It’s irritating the tit out of me that in every response instead of saying ‘because’ she’s putting ‘coz’ as if that makes her SO ✨quirky✨. Also bugging me that even in the photo of her car she’s doing one of those stupid arm/hand gestures that stopped being cool in 2014 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d definitely give my brother a cut, especially if like Harry he’s in sixth form and doesn’t have a proper job. As Harry said, he’s taking time out of his day and he does bring more views to her videos. Doesn’t have to be much but if she’s earning more than 40k I’m sure she can spare some £
Exactly even £50 a video? She’s probably making hundreds on them... and it’s better than nothing and I know when I was in sixth form I’d have been buzzing with that

Reactions: 6
Exactly even £50 a video? She’s probably making hundreds on them... and it’s better than nothing and I know when I was in sixth form I’d have been buzzing with that
Yeah, it’d soon add up for him. Especially if he’s planning on going to uni he’ll be using it for something important, not just wasting it.

Reactions: 10
It’s irritating the tit out of me that in every response instead of saying ‘because’ she’s putting ‘coz’ as if that makes her SO ✨quirky✨. Also bugging me that even in the photo of her car she’s doing one of those stupid arm/hand gestures that stopped being cool in 2014 🤦🏻‍♀️
In all fairness to molly here, I’m from East Yorkshire too just outside Hull and I say ‘cos’ instead of because. It’s just how I speak where I’m from and what most people do; around me anyway.
And those arm gestures and tit cringe me the duck out. There so bloody annoying. She’s 21 for goodness sake not 12.

Reactions: 4
The way she keeps saying ‘a lot of people asked me’ or ‘sooo many of you wanted to know’ ‘I got so many questions about x’ annoys me so much. Like sure you did

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been desperate to be like Ana and Saffron for a while now. I don't think she's happy being in with Eve and co and sees them as being beneath her almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are influencers taking their photos in car parks? They look so stupid? And everyone is right, she's such an Ana wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been desperate to be like Ana and Saffron for a while now. I don't think she's happy being in with Eve and co and sees them as being beneath her almost.
I think she thinks she "deserves" to be bigger bc she's been on youtube for so long but... if it didn't happen a couple years ago it ain't gonna 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone watched her new video? It's titled swapping lives with Eve Bennett for 24 hrs. Ffs has she not done this video already? Also how boring, why would you want to be your best friend for 24hrs

eta: she says at the start she hasn't done it before but she kinda has as she did "I spent 24hrs living as an Oxford uni student"... so basically Eve then lmao

Last edited:
I've always wondered what her friends think of her hand and ...tongue (vom) gestures. Honestly they must be better people than I am if they don't judge because I couldn't stand it personally :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
i actually really like molly but i don’t understand her fashion sense and her outfit choices at all... and i’m aware that this varies person to person and everyone likes something different but i feel like most of her outfits are so unflattering and just weird.

Reactions: 13
I've always wondered what her friends think of her hand and ...tongue (vom) gestures. Honestly they must be better people than I am if they don't judge because I couldn't stand it personally :ROFLMAO:
I would find it unbearably cringy if my friend did this all the time 😅

Reactions: 4
2EF37990-992F-45D4-987D-CDC95653E4A4.png
Does she not realise this outfit does not go together? Brown dress, black boots and a grey blazer. She has no style at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.