Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my.. She has an affiliate link for a keyboard her dead grandad left her.. just when I thought she couldn’t get any more money orientated 😩😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
85D49A98-6B55-4778-997A-E03FAB17DDEC.png
Another awful look. Ugly joggers, with a grey t shirt, burgundy cardigan and brown teddy coat????

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hope the link works but noooo Molly what you doing girl😂 wondered how long it would be until she jumped on the Buss It TikTok trend. She couldn’t be sexy if her life depended on it, also she can’t twerk to save her life
it’s like Hermione Grainger trying to be sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw her recent hauls... didn’t she rip the piss out of her friend for her coat, calling her a tory and stuff... yet now she’s got a blazer that looks pretty much the same?

Sorry but I had to crease when I saw she’d liked this on twitter😭😭
15FCCD7B-11C6-4E9C-BC13-2DC32B1F94D5.png
Molly darlin, you don’t know what a proper gaff is, you vlogged every party you went to for starters (which is embarrassing in itself) because you didn’t even drink back then and all they consisted of were about 12 of your school mates (who all weirdly seemed to be in couples??) drinking a 4 pack of strongbow dark fruits and singing to stale cringy old songs😭😭plzzzz get gone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I had to crease when I saw she’d liked this on twitter😭😭View attachment 388914 Molly darlin, you don’t know what a proper gaff is, you vlogged every party you went to for starters (which is embarrassing in itself) because you didn’t even drink back then and all they consisted of were about 12 of your school mates (who all weirdly seemed to be in couples??) drinking a 4 pack of strongbow dark fruits and singing to stale cringy old songs😭😭plzzzz get gone
Or the one above it , because we all know molly is a huge stoner

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or the one above it , because we all know molly is a huge stoner
Odds on her having one puff of it once off her old flatmates (she said some of them were into drugs) and thinking she was wild?
No judgement if people are or aren't into drugs or anything, I'm not into them, but I don't get why people pretend and you just know Molly is pretending because she thinks it's cool

Reactions: 2
She says on her vlogs that she hates drugs so i doubt shes ever done them but yeah she deffo thinks its cool

Reactions: 2
The fact she earns over £30k a year while barely doing anything is a joke, she has no idea how lucky she is
5CD100BC-45BD-48B0-BFA0-0EA54B197D70.png

The fact she earns over £30k a year while barely doing anything is a joke, she has no idea how lucky she is
View attachment 389522
100%. I pray it’s not much more than 30k as well, although these youtubers earn a bomb for very little work - Demi Donnelly reckons she earns between 5k-7k a month.... depressing for those of us working 9 hour shifts lol

Reactions: 7
She seems to spend only up to 2 hours a day filming and/or editing. It’s insulting when they then say they “work so hard”.. they genuinely have no idea what a real hard working day is

Reactions: 7
She seems to spend only up to 2 hours a day filming and/or editing. It’s insulting when they then say they “work so hard”.. they genuinely have no idea what a real hard working day is
I mean in Eve's day in the life of Molly, you can see she doesn't do much. It's all emails and filming for what, maybe 3 hours? Then watching TV, reading, etc. I've never even only worked 3 hours a day in my part time jobs.

Reactions: 4
Oh god... a pink map of the world for her office because “you all know how I feel about travel”. Yeah molly we know you like travelling in a pandemic and then claiming to have done nothing all year 🙄
And don’t get me started on the ad in her last weekly vlog ‘I would’ve done it regardless of whether it was sponsored or not’ yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else feel a bit crappy after watching Eve's day in the life of Molly... I will say we only see a snippet of their lives, but at the same time, it makes me feel bad to hear them talking about how hard she works.

I don't doubt she works hard relative to her job, but perhaps her idea of working hard isn't really the same as actually working hard. I'm a uni graduate, currently applying for a master's degree, on furlough as I work in a non essential shop. Yesterday I wrote and edited a blog post, spent ages searching for jobs to apply for in case I don't get accepted onto my master's, replied to a few emails, did a bit of the online course I'm doing to pass the time, and researched more into the areas I want to further my study in. I wouldn't call this particularly hard work at all, but it still seems more than Molly does? Again, I'm really not trying to be rude here, we *do* only see a snippet of their lives. But it makes me feel awful. I don't earn over £30k. My mum, a key worker, working with the public in a pandemic on a full time contract, doesn't earn over £30k!!! And she certainly works hard.

I appreciate this is an industry wide issue, all influencers earn (IMO) too much. But it really is a kick in the teeth when someone gets paid so much while I'm struggling on 80% of my normal (minimum) wage, stressed to no end over the job market and my further studies. Really makes me feel like I chose the wrong area, I'd love to watch Harry Potter films all day and get paid for it! I think that YouTube came along at exactly the right time for these girls and they've become pretty set up from it. I don't think she quite realises how incredibly lucky she is in this respect.

Maybe irrelevant but I love Lydia from their group. She's down to earth, genuinely works hard but doesn't go on about it, and still provides quality videos. Maybe others could take a leaf out of her book (and no, I don't mean just going to uni). Molly if you're lurking, I'm not having a go, I don't disrespect you and I'm not 'hating', I just want to vent, if anything, over how crappy the situ makes me feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I completely agree, i can't even imagine the situation where my job including spending 24 hours watching Harry Potter films. You think Molly would have an idea given Tom works a 9-5 job but she really doesn't. I also prefer Lydia. I think it's because not only does she seem hard working and down to earth, but she seems to have some genuine interest. She is trying to buy more sustainable fashion for example, where's Molly did one video where she went to some thrift shops and that was her contribution.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.