Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that her and Lydia are part of Leeds RAG's fashion week? They're talking about how to be sustainable as a student so I really don't know why they asked Molly to take part since she couldn't give a single tit about the planet and sustainability. At least Lydia has made an effort recently to shop secondhand etc.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen that her and Lydia are part of Leeds RAG's fashion week? They're talking about how to be sustainable as a student so I really don't know why they asked Molly to take part since she couldn't give a single tit about the planet and sustainability. At least Lydia has made an effort recently to shop secondhand etc.
Those clothes she bought in her “thrifting” video haven’t seen daylight since the video, oh molly

Reactions: 8
I actually really want to see what she has to say. I don't mind Lydia as much because it's more consistent and not just for a video, plus even at the start she got rid of things like her ASOS membership (and another one I can't remember). Despite Lydia a little younger than Molly, she seems so much more mature. Molly bought a couple of thing from her thrifting trip and has never had them on since. It's a joke!

I actually really want to see what she has to say. I don't mind Lydia as much because it's more consistent and not just for a video, plus even at the start she got rid of things like her ASOS membership (and another one I can't remember). Despite Lydia a little younger than Molly, she seems so much more mature. Molly bought a couple of thing from her thrifting trip and has never had them on since. It's a joke!
I think the only thing she's worn is that red dress, which she wore once and has not been seen since then

Reactions: 1
I personally think that going to uni does make you more mature. Even thought molly went to uni for a year, she was at home most of the time and just complained when she was at uni - so she didn’t really become independent. Whereas Lydia is younger but is so much more mature, like she will vlog having drinks with her friends but not make a big deal out of it like molly does. And Lydia is respecting the social distancing rules, a lot of her latest videos have been just in her house which is more relatable because that’s the reality for a lot of students. Molly should have gone to uni properly for a 3 year degree and not gone home as much, it would have helped her grow up a lot more. I don’t understand why she would want to still live at home instead of moving in with Tom, even though she goes on about how “independent” she is.

I personally think that going to uni does make you more mature. Even thought molly went to uni for a year, she was at home most of the time and just complained when she was at uni - so she didn’t really become independent. Whereas Lydia is younger but is so much more mature, like she will vlog having drinks with her friends but not make a big deal out of it like molly does. And Lydia is respecting the social distancing rules, a lot of her latest videos have been just in her house which is more relatable because that’s the reality for a lot of students. Molly should have gone to uni properly for a 3 year degree and not gone home as much, it would have helped her grow up a lot more. I don’t understand why she would want to still live at home instead of moving in with Tom, even though she goes on about how “independent” she is.
Lydia is my favourite of that group. Even though she's younger, she just seems to have her head screwed on right. I think she seems to understand the privilege of YouTube quite well but also works hard towards that and her degree without being obnoxious about it. I don't really vibe with her fashion sense, but I like her so much in other aspects that I don't care.

Reactions: 14
i don’t get why she has to have all these celebrations and break Covid rules. My birthdays next month and although it’s not like a ‘big’ birthday My flat mates are doing a party (with people I live with so not breaking guidelines) to try and make up for the fact that although my sister/niece/cousins/uncles/grandparents live 20 minutes I can’t go out with them for a meal. I can’t go and see any of my home friends or my parents. But that’s okay because I understand why the restrictions in place, I’ve had Covid - we think someone caught it on a door because we’ve all social distanced so the fact mollys not even social distancing is really pissing me off. And the fact she’s still moaning like hun you’ve had 30 million celebrations breaking Covid rules and yet you’re still moaning grow the duck up

Reactions: 9
Her parents got her a tiara with 21 on it. Princess Molly will wear that all day acting like she’s turned 12 - remember how kids at birthday parties would wear a crown or something similar to show they were the birthday child? No doubt she’ll wear it out tonight 😂

• Haha
Nothing bugs me more than people putting pictures of all their presents online 🙄 the would’ve been alright if there was any acknowledgement of how lucky she is - not ‘my parents really went to town’

Reactions: 7
i don’t get why she has to have all these celebrations and break Covid rules. My birthdays next month and although it’s not like a ‘big’ birthday My flat mates are doing a party (with people I live with so not breaking guidelines) to try and make up for the fact that although my sister/niece/cousins/uncles/grandparents live 20 minutes I can’t go out with them for a meal. I can’t go and see any of my home friends or my parents. But that’s okay because I understand why the restrictions in place, I’ve had Covid - we think someone caught it on a door because we’ve all social distanced so the fact mollys not even social distancing is really pissing me off. And the fact she’s still moaning like hun you’ve had 30 million celebrations breaking Covid rules and yet you’re still moaning grow the duck up
100% this! I think by the time we return to normal we'll all have had a birthday in lockdown without breaking the rules. My birthday is in January and I know I won't be having a normal birthday so I'll be with my partner I live with and will hopefully see my family (restrictions permitting because I need to get public transport to visit them). There's no way I'll be going out drinking with multiple different groups of friends like she is.

Also hope you're feeling okay after having Covid x

Reactions: 5
100% this! I think by the time we return to normal we'll all have had a birthday in lockdown without breaking the rules. My birthday is in January and I know I won't be having a normal birthday so I'll be with my partner I live with and will hopefully see my family (restrictions permitting because I need to get public transport to visit them). There's no way I'll be going out drinking with multiple different groups of friends like she is.

Also hope you're feeling okay after having Covid x
Thanks I was asymptomatic thank goodness. Half of our flat had it really badly and the other half didn’t show symptoms - well besides abit of shortness of breath.
🤞🏻 Is more normal for you in January x

Reactions: 1
She’s been celebrating her birthday all month.. no one even knew when the real day was😂

Can’t wait to see a “what I got for my birthday” video.. oh wait, I absolutely do not want to see you brag about how spoilt you are 🙄

Reactions: 7
You know when you're a kid and you hear adults go on about how christmas isn't about all about the presents and that they value the family time most of all? And even though you get the sentiment secretly you're super excited about the presents (thinking they're the best bit lol) and can't imagine being an adult and having a more boring view of christmas?? I feel like Molly is still at that stage lol

When will this kid realise that she really is not a glamour queen. Her make up is atrocious and let’s not even mention her appalling dress sense.

Congrats on buying an Audi at the age of 21 ( which Mummy and Daddy acted as guarantor for)

It’s a status symbol nothing more, nothing less.

All this social media presence isn’t doing anything to her subscriber count !!

All this social media presence isn’t doing anything to her subscriber count !!
If you look at her social blade - https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/beautyspectrumblog - you'll see that she hardly ever gains any subscribers at all, but every month or so will gain exactly 1,000 on a random day...definitely normal and genuine...
That being said it is kind of crazy that she hasn't seen any real growth At All in the last 2-3 years, like how do you manage that?? Completely stagnated it's kind of embarrassing lmao does it not bother her management??

Just editing to add if you click on "detailed statistics" you can see quite how tragic her lack of growth is and under "future projections" it has her predicted subscriber count (based on her past growth) in one year as 136k 💀💀 predicting growth of less than 10k in a whole year based on her channel's trend...god that's mortifying better get on that hun if you want to keep up with those Audi payments xx

Reactions: 6
She is barely gaining, I remember when she had that counter behind her with her subscribers around January time and she was on 120k. 7k growth in as many months, especially when she had her big Australia vlogs too is pretty bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That'll be why in each video she tells people to subscribe saying half her video viewers don't.

The thing that annoys me most about the car is that anyone who earns 35k a year and still lives at home could do that. She doesn't have any other outgoings to think of. I don't earn that much at all but if I didn't have rent and bills each month then I'd be able to save a lot easier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.