Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if I'm remembering this correctly, I might be wrong, but when she was close ish to 100k she literally had to graft to get to that number by begging her current subs to ask people to subscribe and did a liveshow etc etc, why not just reach 100k based on merit instead of forcing it? The way she did it wouldn't feel satisfying to me at all, it wasn't a reflection of her content it was completely fabricated

Reactions: 7
Idk if I'm remembering this correctly, I might be wrong, but when she was close ish to 100k she literally had to graft to get to that number by begging her current subs to ask people to subscribe and did a liveshow etc etc, why not just reach 100k based on merit instead of forcing it? The way she did it wouldn't feel satisfying to me at all, it wasn't a reflection of her content it was completely fabricated
Yes and the begging lasted for months!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get really irritated with the way she was playing Jenga? From the beginning she kept taking the blocks off from the top of the tower, when you're meant to start near the bottom (or that's how I play anyway). It's petty but it really got on my nerves :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why she dropped at least £15k on a car that literally doesn’t fit more than 2 people easily. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why she dropped at least £15k on a car that literally doesn’t fit more than 2 people easily. 🙄
she definitely got it on finance. She probably paid £1000-2000 deposit and will be paying £200-300 per month for it.
Don’t know why she’d waste money on that when could be moving out

Reactions: 5
she definitely got it on finance. She probably paid £1000-2000 deposit and will be paying £200-300 per month for it.
Totally agree! But for her, a car is a status symbol, people will see her driving around in that, people won’t know if she lives in her own house unless they ask, it’s all about appearances! Also, Tom has a nice car doesn’t he?? Do they really both need nice cars?

Edit: When I say nice, I mean expensive!

Oh, 100% it’s financed, but it just seems a ridiculous amount of money to spend when she already had a car, particularly as finance isn’t cheap tbh. 3 different cars between the age of 17 and 21 is insane 😳

Oh, 100% it’s financed, but it just seems a ridiculous amount of money to spend when she already had a car, particularly as finance isn’t cheap tbh. 3 different cars between the age of 17 and 21 is insane 😳
to be fair, I had three cars before I was 22, but I wrote two of them off and never paid more than £800 for them 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s fallen so far from the girl who used to be genuinely likeable!

to be fair, I had three cars before I was 22, but I wrote two of them off and never paid more than £800 for them 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s fallen so far from the girl who used to be genuinely likeable!
Sorry, I didn’t mean it like nobody should change cars, it was more that each car has been fit for its purpose & didn’t really need changing. Like, it feels a bit tone deaf to show off the whole month of your birthday, as well as this fancy car when other people are losing jobs... Typical Molly though i guess as she seems to have been constantly spoilt her whole life!

She really doesn’t get many views considering she has over 100k 🤨 she’s getting similar views to people with 50k subscribers

Reactions: 5
Also thought it was weird how Molly complained about having to pay £70/£80 for a train to London to go to a brand event, and she didn't get any free goodies.
Considering this is her job, she shouldn't complain about travelling costs. Majority of us either commute (so pay for public transport) or drive (pay for petrol) to get to a work place.
Mocking the fact that she didn't get a free vaseline at the event - influencers get more than enough free products from various brands.
She needs to STFU.

Reactions: 21
Why the hell is she advertising prime student when she’s not a student 🤦🏼‍♀️ Plus her ‘cozy movie night’ was watching Harry Potter and you could see the dvds on the arm chair

Add on! Not at all looking forward to her vid today about what she got for her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly: this Gucci bag is my first proper designer thing. Except my Gucci sunglasses.
Also Molly: *has owned a Gucci belt for 2+ years and wears it in photos regularly*

imagine forgetting you have a Gucci belt... that you wear all the time?
Wonder if that means the belt is fake? A Turkey special 😅

Reactions: 14
i’m shocked at how much she got off her parents? wow. i would never even think about asking my parents for big things like that for my birthdays or christmas 😳

Reactions: 12
i’m shocked at how much she got off her parents? wow. i would never even think about asking my parents for big things like that for my birthdays or christmas 😳
its probably more like guilt money especially if she grew up with a weird family dynamic with whatevers going on with her parents. my dad does the same thing

I find it weird she showed alllll the gifts off her mum and dad before showing Toms... she comes across as much younger than 21

edit: how many things can she have Australia themed after a 6 week trip?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been after that bag for months and it’s not sold anymore.. they must’ve got it second hand or at Bicester village for cheaper!

I’ve been after that bag for months and it’s not sold anymore.. they must’ve got it second hand or at Bicester village for cheaper!
yeah it’s from Bicester, they always have them in! I’m surprised she didn’t say she got it from Bicester considering she showed being there when she went to oxford...

ALSO those Vivienne Westwood earrings look so tacky, im all for a logo but they’re just so big and in your face

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.