Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was acting like that bag was hella expensive but it’s defo an outlet / bicester village buy I’ve seen it in there for £400. the way she was explaining it you’d think it was £1000+ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just watching her new video and her tastes are so tacky. Those Vivienne Westwood earrings are eyesores.

Reactions: 11
Her parents really spoilt her, my mum would never spend that much money on me now. I’m 19 and less bothered about big expensive presents, I think it also shows how immature molly is and how she has to make a big deal out of her birthday - her parents obviously encourage her in this

Reactions: 9
Her parents really spoilt her, my mum would never spend that much money on me now. I’m 19 and less bothered about big expensive presents, I think it also shows how immature molly is and how she has to make a big deal out of her birthday - her parents obviously encourage her in this
Totally. They must have spent close to 1k on her gifts alone.

Reactions: 1
God we’re never gonna stop hearing about her new car! The way she talked about Tom getting her an Audi key ring ‘because obviously I now own an Audi’. Girl get over yourself

Reactions: 12
lmaoooo.. gucci, white company, jo malone, charlotte tilbury, ted baker... girl had a FIELD day at bicester village 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Random question fellow tattlers but would she get paid for her business expenses? As someone mentioned before about her moaning because she had to pay train fare to an event. Maybe paid for by Satchi? Not too sure how it all works

She’s goes so Australia once, doesn’t even explore it properly and now it’s all she bleeping talks about.

Her new videos she gets a travel purse thing and mentions about not knowing when she will need her passport to travel again like she’s not been a abroad in a pandemic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I just don't get a travel purse? Common sense says don't keep everything in one place because it's easy to steal-which she experienced herself. She can hardly call herself a 'traveller' doing things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
to be fair molly gave her mom a new york trip for christmas or something and then she gave both of her parents trip to barcelona, which also costs quite a lot of money. so i feel like they also take this into account when buying her birthday gifts.

Reactions: 8
to be fair molly gave her mom a new york trip for christmas or something and then she gave both of her parents trip to barcelona, which also costs quite a lot of money. so i feel like they also take this into account when buying her birthday gifts.
I just hope Harry gets the same level of presents even though he doesn't give his parents expensive gifts.

Reactions: 7
I just hope Harry gets the same level of presents even though he doesn't give his parents expensive gifts.
I get the feeling that Molly is the favourite child like her parents treat her like a “princess” and don’t seem as fussed with Harry

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling that Molly is the favourite child like her parents treat her like a “princess” and don’t seem as fussed with Harry
Definitely about her having the image/status for Carl! I feel Molly is more Carls fav, not sure about the Mum, probably the dog as at least she doesn't have the genetic cheating womanizing quality of Carl

I get princess vibes from her birthday pics. I wasn’t made such a fuss of just for turning an age! I was lucky if I got a 20 quid new look voucher as my main present. I’m not bitter but I think some people are spoilt every year that the bar just gets raised higher and higher! I wonder if harry feels any pressure to live up to his sister’s flashy gifts to parents. It’s nice to gift them trip as a one off but she’ll have to keep bettering herself each time if she keeps it up.

Reactions: 7
I get princess vibes from her birthday pics. I wasn’t made such a fuss of just for turning an age! I was lucky if I got a 20 quid new look voucher as my main present. I’m not bitter but I think some people are spoilt every year that the bar just gets raised higher and higher! I wonder if harry feels any pressure to live up to his sister’s flashy gifts to parents. It’s nice to gift them trip as a one off but she’ll have to keep bettering herself each time if she keeps it up.
I think when you get to be an adult, it’s less about how many/ how expensive gifts you get. It shows how immature and childish she is that she spend a whole month on her birthday and then gets really spoilt.

Reactions: 6
The thing is none of the gifts really are personal. They were personal in the sense that she went to Australia, but nothing really screamed personal. Maybe it's just because Molly doesn't have a personality idk.

Reactions: 6
Those Vivienne Westwood earrings though?! bleeping chav central! 🤣

Reactions: 16
I thought it was interesting that her best friend 'only' bought her flowers. They definitely seem to have grown apart.

She kept saying she's 'hard to buy for' as if people were saying that because of her personality type. In reality, people normally say that if a) they don't know the person well, b) they have everything, or c) they have unique taste.
She so wishes she was c) because she's so quirky and cultured after peeing on a beach in Australia, wait, did u know she went to Australia?👅
Rly she's a combo of a) and b) - fake friends & spoilt

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.