Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦‍♀️look at the top tweet she’s liked, clearly doesn’t care about spreading COVID-19 if she’s liking tweets like this. More proof that she isn’t adhering to government guidelines. Why use her platform full of younger people to basically say it’s okay to break the rules and get fines?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What is she doing liking that? Come on!

Can't wait to see today's vlog (or is it tomorrow). Will she address all the comments? Will she vlog her trip to London without any social distancing?

Reactions: 7
🤦‍♀️look at the top tweet she’s liked, clearly doesn’t care about spreading COVID-19 if she’s liking tweets like this. More proof that she isn’t adhering to government guidelines. Why use her platform full of younger people to basically say it’s okay to break the rules and get fines?
As if Molly would ever go to a warehouse rave

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Molly been to any raves in her life? Yet now she wants to go to a warehouse rave in thd middle of a pandemic 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The top comment - in mollys world there is no covid🤣🤣View attachment 278331
Just spotted a comment now calling her out for not socially distancing once again. I hope the others who called her out on last week's video do the same again. Maybe then she'll admit that she was in the wrong.

She's finally responded!! (sorry for the lack of screen grabbing the actual message but this is what she said)

"You were allowed to visit households indoors in London until today, if you book a table in a restaurant this is how they seat you, you’re next to each other, that’s how they’re operating & we can’t directly help that, for as long as they’re open you’re going to get people visiting them (myself included because I want to enjoy life as much as possible right now? this was OUR decision to make, if I wanted to see my best friends for my 21st birthday and they felt safe to do so to, I’m going to do it while I can. I’m not seeing anybody that’s in a vulnerable group, nor do I go out to work in an environment with anybody else, I think I’ve seen a total of about 10 different people since March which, if you think about people at school or university or in a sports club (like my brother for example) he’s in a ‘non socially distanced bubble’ with 100+ people at school. The risk by comparison seems so much less and was my decision to make, one that I appreciate other people might not agree with but one that was also legally allowed by the government at this time."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just spotted a comment now calling her out for not socially distancing once again. I hope the others who called her out on last week's video do the same again. Maybe then she'll admit that she was in the wrong.

She's finally responded!! (sorry for the lack of screen grabbing the actual message but this is what she said)

"You were allowed to visit households indoors in London until today, if you book a table in a restaurant this is how they seat you, you’re next to each other, that’s how they’re operating & we can’t directly help that, for as long as they’re open you’re going to get people visiting them (myself included because I want to enjoy life as much as possible right now? this was OUR decision to make, if I wanted to see my best friends for my 21st birthday and they felt safe to do so to, I’m going to do it while I can. I’m not seeing anybody that’s in a vulnerable group, nor do I go out to work in an environment with anybody else, I think I’ve seen a total of about 10 different people since March which, if you think about people at school or university or in a sports club (like my brother for example) he’s in a ‘non socially distanced bubble’ with 100+ people at school. The risk by comparison seems so much less and was my decision to make, one that I appreciate other people might not agree with but one that was also legally allowed by the government at this time."
Why does she think she can justify this?! She stayed in a hotel room with people she doesn’t live with. Her brother going to school and getting an education is much more important than her seeing her friends

Reactions: 16
I love how she says it's allowed by the Gov. The Gov advice is to socially distance!!! What planet is she on?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

This acctually boils my blood - education at school or uni is not a choice but travelling and getting pissed with your mates is!!! She’s definitely seen more than 10 people since March - she’s seen Tom, her school friends, Noo and Liv and the 6 people she had at her “birthday” night out and probably loads more. It’s her decision to make but her actions have consequences for other people. She’s so irresponsible and immature

Reactions: 16
This acctually boils my blood - education at school or uni is not a choice but travelling and getting pissed with your mates is!!! She’s definitely seen more than 10 people since March - she’s seen Tom, her school friends, Noo and Liv and the 6 people she had at her “birthday” night out and probably loads more. It’s her decision to make but her actions have consequences for other people. She’s so irresponsible and immature
She seems obsessed with making drinking and going out her personality.

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget the girl she met up with in Portugal as well!! I swear her 2020 has hardly been affected. She’s travelled the country and even managed to go abroad, she gets to see her boyfriend regularly (not something all of us have the luxury of doing) and is still earning. ‘Influencers’ need to take a look at the real world and see that they haven’t been massively hard done by this pandemic.

Reactions: 14
I mean technically she was allowed to meet other households until last night but the rule is to socially distance. That was her big mistake which she seems to think she's exempt from because the restaurant took her booking 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s also choosing to post this online.. she could easily do these things without anybody knowing

• Heart
She’s also choosing to post this online.. she could easily do these things without anybody knowing
Exactly, can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Don’t want to be criticised for breaking 1m+ distancing? Don’t flaunt the breaking of rules every day.

• Heart
Long time lurker first time poster, so here’s a list of things I hate about Molly! Hope you all enjoy...

1. The bleeping TikTok dances, cringes me out so much it makes me question how she has a boyfriend or any friends for that matter.
2. The lack of movement and rhythm in said dances. It’s truly horrific.
3. That awful bralette which ruins every outfit known to man, it’s getting almost like an overplayed song. I actually commented on one of her YouTube videos about it because why not and I got an arsey reply back.
4. One word. Australia.
5. As well as Australia, THE TATTOO. ITS SO BAD😂😂😂😂 It literally ruins every outfit but she thinks it’s the tit.
6. The hand gestures/tongue out/peace sign thing she keeps doing, it’s unbelievably cringe and embarrassing to think she’s nearly 21 and posts herself doing what we all did in year 7. Oh it also makes me feel physically sick.
7. Her short hair, don’t know why it annoys me it just does.
8. Talking of hair, when she is INCAPABLE of straightening the top of her hair! Drives me crazy it looks awful.
9. The fact she’s bought a new car, but never drives.
10. The worst one of the lot in my opinion, but the fact Microsoft sent her a brand new Surface laptop. Things like that annoy me, something of such high money value being wasted on someone who doesn’t need it whatsoever (she bought a new MacBook not so long ago), but instead could of easily been gifted to someone who needs it much more than her. And the amount of accessories she got with it aswell, chances are she’s still using her MacBook.
11. Her mate Liv. Can’t stand the girl. Her miserable face is enough for me, especially in that TikTok. It’s a shame really because that TikTok sound at the minute is absolutely banging and her face ruined it.
12. Lastly, her army of minions. Especially that MollyxLiv account🤮 Is it just me who finds it so weird and creepy how these teenage girls literally obsessed over the two most stuck up girls on the planet? The language they use knocks me sick for some reason, “Happy 6 years on YouTube Molly!!💕💕💕💕 Been here from the beginning love you my hero🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anyway rant over! If I think of anymore I’ll edit the post, thanks for listening xxxx
You’re spot on with all of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.