Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle321

Made me cringe in her 'what I got for Christmas video' when she said that 'travel is her thing' and that was the reason for her travel themed presents. Not being funny but when you think of her as a Youtuber, travel content definitely does not come to mind first.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Calabria

VIP Member
She really thinks getting a spontaneous tattoo of a sun and a cloud is “chaotic energy” fucking hell Tom come and get ya girl
and she says she wants to take that sort of ”chaotic energy” into 2021. Watch out world, we’ve got a badass on our hands 🤣

• Haha
her latest video just goes to show how privileged she is. i can’t wrap my head around the fact that she got four gifts from the white company alongside everything else. but of course, she’s not privileged she’s just ✨comfortable✨

Leading on from all the previous comments, I find molly and Tom’s relationship so strange. One minute she’s saying ‘Tom’s my rock and my best friend love him so much’ and showing him off on social media and such, but she seems SO against the idea of them getting engaged or even just moving in together, like almost repulsed by it? I don’t know if I can see them lasting or not it’s such a weird dynamic

• Sad
Just because you can meet up to 6 people outside doesn’t mean you should🙄

very surprised she’s not shown her new tattoo yet.. unless I missed it?

She knew putting that photo of an engagement ring on her 2021 goals post would get people asking questions, if it was about the money in the background that are plenty of other photos she could’ve used.

Just another sad way to get people commenting

lolacatherineee

Her new video is soooo lame. Major “I’m not like other girls” ~~quirky vibes~~ energy. Do not believe for a second that she genuinely didn’t know which actors were in twilight or what the first film was even called. Honestly so done with this act she’s putting on!!!!

Melier

VIP Member
Just spotted a comment now calling her out for not socially distancing once again. I hope the others who called her out on last week's video do the same again. Maybe then she'll admit that she was in the wrong.

She's finally responded!! (sorry for the lack of screen grabbing the actual message but this is what she said)

"You were allowed to visit households indoors in London until today, if you book a table in a restaurant this is how they seat you, you’re next to each other, that’s how they’re operating & we can’t directly help that, for as long as they’re open you’re going to get people visiting them (myself included because I want to enjoy life as much as possible right now? this was OUR decision to make, if I wanted to see my best friends for my 21st birthday and they felt safe to do so to, I’m going to do it while I can. I’m not seeing anybody that’s in a vulnerable group, nor do I go out to work in an environment with anybody else, I think I’ve seen a total of about 10 different people since March which, if you think about people at school or university or in a sports club (like my brother for example) he’s in a ‘non socially distanced bubble’ with 100+ people at school. The risk by comparison seems so much less and was my decision to make, one that I appreciate other people might not agree with but one that was also legally allowed by the government at this time."
Why does she think she can justify this?! She stayed in a hotel room with people she doesn’t live with. Her brother going to school and getting an education is much more important than her seeing her friends

Sparkle321

Does anyone else think she's trying a bit too hard to adopt a different personality now? It's like she's trying to use different phrases and edit differently to fit in with other youtubers when it just isn't her. I really used to enjoy her content when she was actually being herself, now she just tries to be a 'quirky' YouTuber. All I get from her is second-hand embarrassment at this point

She does my absolute nut in. She's from about 15 minutes away from me and loves to hate Hull I think. As for all this "wHy Is BeVeRlEy In TiEr 3" bullshit despite apparently being "in the middle of nowhere". No it's bloody not. It's not like its miles and miles away from anywhere. People from Beverley work and go to school in Hull and vice versa. It would be dumb to put them in a different tier...

Her entire personality is based on the fact she went to Australia once, that she's northern, and drinks.
Although I have to say I am jealous at the fact she can pull off almost any clothing style.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I'm new to tattle! 😊

• Haha

Anon576

God she really does point out the fact that she’s drinking whenever she can. Never met anyone over the age of 19 that has point out their glass of wine with a meal

• Haha

mobella

have been reading this thread for a while and while I dont want to get too involved I had to comment on molly's recent tweet! "So how’s Yorkshire doing now it’s about the only place not in a tier 4??"

I find this quite ignorant to be honest as there are *plenty* of other places also in tier 3. I'm in the south west and we're all in tier 3, along with other places! I understand it's just a generalisation but I think it's quite hypocritical coming from someone who is the first to complain that the north are being treated unfairly (going on about it in such a way that it undermines the deprivation of some areas of the south west, which are constantly lumped in with London as 'the south' despite being far from it)

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄 I hate how people think that any respiratory illness is now COVID. I also was really unwell this time last year, I think it’s the first time I ever genuinely had flu and not just a cold but because I had a cough I’m not going to claim I had COVID. The likely hood COVID was in Beverly in November last year, when it wasn’t actually identified in China until the very end of December is highly unlikely. Molly - coronavirus is a group of viruses.. you probably did have a type of this family of virus but not COVID19
The fact shes even bringing up the conspiracys around covid is so dangerous she has younger followers who will be influenced by what she saids shes treading a thin line and needs to be careful

n8459

Chatty Member
😂
It’s so cringe.. she’s 20 and her dad is having to defend her on the internet. Also, he probably sorted all the MOT/Tax stuff for her
She may be 20 but don't forget October is her birthday month and she's about to be twenty one please don't forget that the entirety of October is Molly's birthday

• Haha
Not molly questioning Harry’s sexuality in her latest video & telling him that he might not be old enough to know. As a member of the LGBTQ+ community this doesn’t sit right with me, would she say that to a gay person??