Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

123qwe1

so tom got her a great gatsby book and she captioned it "bags and shoes? the key to my heart is vintage books"....

this is the same girl who got a gucci bag for her birthday ahahhaah

• Haha
Reactions: 23

n8459

Chatty Member
I work in theatre and I’ve been struggling since March. Seeing her try to muscle in on other’s struggles when she’s just bought an AUDI is a slap in the face

Jesus Christ she’s infuriating

Reactions: 23

ECH

VIP Member
She lives in a town, she's not in the middle of nowhere. I'm at my dad's and he lives literally rurally in a village of about 1000 people with the nearest supermarket 5 miles or more away and we're in tier 3 too. She literally lives in walking distance of a town centre, can she shut the fuck up about living in the middle of nowhere and complaining?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Be_kind

In her lastest video at maccys she says the sweet curry sauce is TOO SPICY and i just died a little

She is literally SO BLAND that she doesnt even like mcdonald food which is the most basic ever. She is jusy unreal

The whole video she is picking out the lettuce and eating chicken nuggets whilst saying how she wants to go veggie for january, the girl is a walking contradiction

• Haha

Jade678

It is just me but I get the impression she thinks her channel is as big as saffron’s or something like she goes on about her office and how her mum works for her etc. But realistically she’s been stuck on 127K or something for a while now

• Haha

Pepito

I know she was joking but I love Molly calling her friend a tory for wearing a tweed jacket when she just spent a literal year's salary for a lot of normal people on a car lol

• Haha

Anon576

FC3F5B4A-D3DF-477A-90C7-BB1C4A61CC8E.jpeg

This TikTok was about a girl that did law at university, didn’t want to go into that area anymore and was talking about how 17 is too young, so why tf was molly commenting?? She really thinks she’s got a degree because she did a course 🥱

• Haha

Anon7761

I also howled when he was saying he’s never been drunk, and she said yeah that’s because you’ve not been to uni yet as if she was a massive drinker at uni. To start with you did a foundation course for about 8 months, cried every day and came home every weekend, and in total probably went clubbing about 7 times 🤣🤣 shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Is she a compulsive liar 😐 As if this happened
what a bitchy response from Molly, viewers to influencers are like customers to a business and its highly unprofessionally childish behaviour to respond like such, it would be unacceptable in a workplace so why should it be ok for spoiled brat Molly, oh yes because she's a rule breaker

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
B4B14E30-EEA5-40B2-A77A-C890552713CF.jpeg

Carl who spends his time seeing what’s being said about him on tattle life.

😐 you should ignore the haters as well Carl.

• Haha

justapossum

Also thought it was weird how Molly complained about having to pay £70/£80 for a train to London to go to a brand event, and she didn't get any free goodies.
Considering this is her job, she shouldn't complain about travelling costs. Majority of us either commute (so pay for public transport) or drive (pay for petrol) to get to a work place.
Mocking the fact that she didn't get a free vaseline at the event - influencers get more than enough free products from various brands.
She needs to STFU.

daisychainx

Can she hear herself when she’s editing? I have never heard anything more self absorbed than her in Harry’s birthday vlog. Count how many times she says ‘basically the same as on MY BIRTHDAY’. Nobody cares Molly because it’s Harry’s big day, you don’t need to show off you had the same before him. Also 100% just made him show his birthday gifts so she could reel in the comments like ‘omg you’re such a great sister getting Harry an Apple Watch!’ and the donuts as a present for herself she’s passing off as gift to him... Really wound me up. Being so self absorbed is a nasty trait to have.

anyone else think audi TT's are just so ugly? 😂 and that colour is awful... imo suits a middle aged businessman, not a 21 year old girl

LLL111

ahhah just suddenly remembered that vlog where she went to a 'really posh fancy restaurant' with tom and it was the slug and lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 20