Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I thought it was interesting that her best friend 'only' bought her flowers. They definitely seem to have grown apart.
And perhaps her friend is a student now or has lost work so is possibly not rolling around in cash all the time. Flowers are a lovely gift, and you’re not owed any certain amount of money from a friend. Sounds like the friend will flourish without Molly. Most people outgrow some school friends because some never mature past the schoolgirl mentality and the rest get on with being adults in the real world. This birthday princess act is fine for 16 years old but starts to look a bit silly in the 20s.

Reactions: 15

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what her brand is anymore. Like her channel is beauty spectrum but she doesn’t do makeup tutorials anymore. Her channel is a weird mixture of vlogs and food 24 hour challenges. I used to really like her videos when she was at sixth form because she was more real, now shes got nothing going for her - like she’s not at uni and she’s not in a job - she’s like an annoying gap year student

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
I don't have a major problem with Molly but i do have to say her repeated ads with SkillShare are getting so annoying

ECH

VIP Member
Also I bet she likes Gatsby because of the wild party atmosphere in the book and not because it's a deconstruction of the American dream

• Haha

ogbblol

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe she drove 2 and a half hours to redditch to get a bloody sat nav installed in her Audi TT (did you know that her new car was a TT btw xxx) like how fucking unnecessary ????

• Haha

whatamievendoing

She posted on stories that its been a year since she booked her ✨Australia✨ flights so look out for 6 weeks of her posting her archive all over again as if we give a fuck 🤪✌

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Anon576

Does anyone else absolutely hate the way she zooms in on her face randomly? It’s totally pointless but really irritates me 😂

• Haha

Kcn

Chatty Member
This acctually boils my blood - education at school or uni is not a choice but travelling and getting pissed with your mates is!!! She’s definitely seen more than 10 people since March - she’s seen Tom, her school friends, Noo and Liv and the 6 people she had at her “birthday” night out and probably loads more. It’s her decision to make but her actions have consequences for other people. She’s so irresponsible and immature
Don’t forget the girl she met up with in Portugal as well!! I swear her 2020 has hardly been affected. She’s travelled the country and even managed to go abroad, she gets to see her boyfriend regularly (not something all of us have the luxury of doing) and is still earning. ‘Influencers’ need to take a look at the real world and see that they haven’t been massively hard done by this pandemic.

gee_beth

VIP Member
Why has she called the video "Answering assumptions whilst getting my brother drunk"? does anyone else think the end part of the title is weird af? Why not put "whilst we get drunk" 😂

Melier

VIP Member
View attachment 348459
As someone who lives in east (riding of - to be precise Molly) Yorkshire, it’s not that deep 🤦🏻‍♀️

She seems to think the country is divided into cities and villages... Beverley is a town, no where near as small as the surrounding villages (who are also in tier 3 as we all share the same hospital and work places 🤦🏻‍♀️)
You’d honestly think Beverley was the only place in tier 3 🤣🤣 Bristol and Kent must’ve moved up north ...

• Haha
That tiktok made me uncomfortable 😂
She’s not unattractive but she tries too hard and thinks she’s gorgeous.. she’s the least sexy 20 year old women ever

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
I personally think that going to uni does make you more mature. Even thought molly went to uni for a year, she was at home most of the time and just complained when she was at uni - so she didn’t really become independent. Whereas Lydia is younger but is so much more mature, like she will vlog having drinks with her friends but not make a big deal out of it like molly does. And Lydia is respecting the social distancing rules, a lot of her latest videos have been just in her house which is more relatable because that’s the reality for a lot of students. Molly should have gone to uni properly for a 3 year degree and not gone home as much, it would have helped her grow up a lot more. I don’t understand why she would want to still live at home instead of moving in with Tom, even though she goes on about how “independent” she is.
Lydia is my favourite of that group. Even though she's younger, she just seems to have her head screwed on right. I think she seems to understand the privilege of YouTube quite well but also works hard towards that and her degree without being obnoxious about it. I don't really vibe with her fashion sense, but I like her so much in other aspects that I don't care.

ChanelLove

🤦‍♀️look at the top tweet she’s liked, clearly doesn’t care about spreading COVID-19 if she’s liking tweets like this. More proof that she isn’t adhering to government guidelines. Why use her platform full of younger people to basically say it’s okay to break the rules and get fines?

Attachments

• Angry

Melier

VIP Member
Aaaand does she realise being in tier 2 makes barely any difference? Sure, you can go to a restaurant, but only with your own household and you can’t ‘go for drinks’ as she thinks

Regina George

VIP Member
Molly: this Gucci bag is my first proper designer thing. Except my Gucci sunglasses.
Also Molly: *has owned a Gucci belt for 2+ years and wears it in photos regularly*

imagine forgetting you have a Gucci belt... that you wear all the time?
Wonder if that means the belt is fake? A Turkey special 😅

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it loads of times but this is just proving that she’s still seeing Tom. If I was in a relationship where I hadn’t been able to see my other half for the best part of a month, and then found out that the tier we were in was going to mean that I still couldn’t see them, I’m fairly sure that would be the first thing I’d complain about, rather than the wording of the county!

• Haha