Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmisty

Lol the comments on her video, pointing out that she should know who Taylor Lautner is outside of Twilight if she’s this OG Taylor Swift fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
17336990-50AF-4EA2-9ADD-3DE9E4D23BD3.jpeg

As someone who lives in east (riding of - to be precise Molly) Yorkshire, it’s not that deep 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder if she will moan tomorrow if Beverly isn’t moved down to tier 2. My village is actually white on the gov map (less than 3 cases in the whole village) and we’re in tier 3 and don’t expect to get moved down (because of the city nearby) will be annoyed if we don’t get moved down but will be more annoyed at Molly moaning. Beverly is a town not a tiny village and is still around 100 cases per 100,000!
She seems to think the country is divided into cities and villages... Beverley is a town, no where near as small as the surrounding villages (who are also in tier 3 as we all share the same hospital and work places 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Creepy little man.
her mum looks fucking lost half the time, pity Carl can’t leave the 21 year olds alone and pay her more attention

• Heart

Sr95

First-time poster here. Used to really enjoy her videos but think I started to go off her when she “went to uni”.

I feel like she’s either regressed / just stopped maturing so is stuck in a teenage mentality, but at the same time she seems to think she’s so mature, and has so much life experience because she’s gone on a few holidays (I’m sure if most people had the time/money/were ‘gifted’ holidays they would too), and because she went down the road to uni (despite coming home every weekend like Harry says in her new video lol).

She is so patronising to Harry (and Tom actually) - the way she was talking to him in her new video 😩 “so what goes with jagermeister?” likes he’s a child and as if she’a such a party animal.

I find her TikToks, the hand gestures, her sticking her tongue out at every chance and the phrases like “boyzzz”, “boys and girls” etc. so insufferable. The way she was acting like she goes clubbing all the time and that drinking is such a uni thing really shows her childish mentality - I wonder if when she does go out ‘clubbing’ she dances like she does on TikTok 😂 I feel like she’s probably more likely to be the type who sits there judging other people and only looking like she’s having fun if she’s in front of a camera.

I feel petty and mean saying all this and I’m old enough to know I shouldn’t care but I just think she’s so self-centred, she has no concept of reality and she complains about everything and makes everything about her. The way she’s behaved the past year with the pandemic when really she’s hardly suffered compared to most people has just made me not stand her.

Ok rant over. Her mum, Harry and Tom seem nice though and I did previously think Carl was hot but after reading what a bigheaded sleaze he is I just feel sorry for the mum!

• Heart

Kcn

Chatty Member
Maybe because there’s been a pandemic and no one has done anything exciting? But you don’t see anyone constantly talking about their last trip away. Also, she went to Portugal this year (which is more than most people have) and she doesn’t constantly mention that, or her little trips around the UK. Your ignorance is showing Molly.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Spencerskates

VIP Member
View attachment 308268These clothes look so cheap and bad quality 🤣 the crotch and knees are so baggy
She loves showing off her crotch doesn’t she?! I think I’ve seen more of Molly’s vulva than my own 🤣

also, anyone else think it’s a bit suspicious that there’s been no mention of ‘my boyfriend Tom’ lately? To me it just proves that she’s secretly seeing him!

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Don’t even know what to caption this but thought you should all see it 😂 I bet she’ll try and claim she’s had it ages ago and therefore doesn’t have to social distance.
🙄🙄🙄 I hate how people think that any respiratory illness is now COVID. I also was really unwell this time last year, I think it’s the first time I ever genuinely had flu and not just a cold but because I had a cough I’m not going to claim I had COVID. The likely hood COVID was in Beverly in November last year, when it wasn’t actually identified in China until the very end of December is highly unlikely. Molly - coronavirus is a group of viruses.. you probably did have a type of this family of virus but not COVID19

freckles00

Did it bug anyone else when she said she had a trip booked to Disneyland Paris and "obviously she's not going"
Why is that obvious molly? You went to Portugal in the middle of a pandemic... Why would it be obvious you're not going to Disneyland Paris?

• Haha

Be_kind

Has anyone seen the lastest secret santa video? Watch how her dad behaves it so strange he’s constantly staring and trying to get in shot and smiling really over the top. Molly and her brother both make little digs at him about his ego and harry let slip his giflfriend has been coming to the house to wrap his presents, so much for tier 3 in the thompson household. Bet daddy is still seeing his bits on the side and all. Plus the way molly treats her dog is rank, stop acting like a child

• Haha
  • Wow

Sparkle321

Did anyone else get massive second hand embarrassment in her latest video when her dad said the word 'espionage' and Molly went 'isn't that like horse riding?' 🤕 I think she's genuinely a really clever girl but she dumbs herself down so much on purpose just for Youtube. I remember girls in secondary school used to pretend to be dumb in front of boys to seem cute and that's what she reminds me of🤮 she needs to get a grip and realise acting dumb bcos you want to look ✨quirky✨ is gross.

• Haha

freckles00

Made me cringe in her 'what I got for Christmas video' when she said that 'travel is her thing' and that was the reason for her travel themed presents. Not being funny but when you think of her as a Youtuber, travel content definitely does not come to mind first.
Woah, come on now. She travelled all over the UK to only eat in service stations. What more travel content do you want!?

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
Is she seriously doing a “not like other girls” because she was an early Taylor Swift fan???

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Melier

VIP Member
EDA4571E-01B5-4045-87B9-76371B2FBB64.png
Is it just me or does this look like a couple pic? Think It’s her pose and the expression she’s pulling?

• Haha
What annoys me most is that she only went to Australia for 6 weeks, for travelling that’s really not a long time. The way she talks about it is like she went for a year and practically lived there. She did a couple tours, didn’t “explore” anywhere.. going to Australia isn’t a personality trait and it’s not some big achievement. I’d be embarrassed if I was her, making a half gifted holiday my brand