Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me when these 'influencers' refuse to take any responsibility for their actions which they put out into the world.

No, maybe you don't want to have young people constantly looking at you for what to do with their lives, but if you choose to put your life up online to share with everybody then you should have some consideration towards what you post, and realise that you may have to be careful about doing or saying certain things

• Heart
Reactions: 7
76C246B0-87CD-433B-A90E-3B0EBA4A06F9.png

Oh look it’s Molly jumping on the let’s have a photo shoot in a car park bandwagon - tragic 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s got a new video up talking about her relationship.. cba to watch it what did she say?
Lol I’ve only watched a few minutes and am bored. She just says they’re still together (didn’t say if she sees him), then says the north are being targeted by tier 3...

Reactions: 2
Lol I’ve only watched a few minutes and am bored. She just says they’re still together (didn’t say if she sees him), then says the north are being targeted by tier 3...
Ahhh yes being targeted. Not because cases in the north were higher than everywhere else.... (I’m in the north & in tier 3 and I understand it’s annoying but I understand why they have done it). Maybe Molly if you didn’t keep breaking restrictions s Boris wouldn’t need to ‘target’ the north

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she definitely reads what's posted on here 😂. Someone suggested she spoke about Australia which she said she gets so many comments saying 'We don't care, all you do is bang on about Australia.' Backing herself saying that's 'Nothings happened to me since Australia so that's all I can refer back to.' 😂 Sorry but you've been to Portugal, weekend in Bath and pretty sure she went away with her family for a week to Peak District. Probably travelled more than most people since this pandemic started 😂. Pretty sure she's got more reference points then just Australia 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Watch until the end... she talks about the fact she’s got pulled up on doing things she shouldn’t whereas other influencers haven’t..

So basically she’s allowed to break rules because others are... Erm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean the north is being targeted often with the restrictions, that's no secret. Many of the government's decisions have been to protect London at the detriment to other areas of the UK, and the north has been targeted in particular. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and I don't think Molly was wrong to mention that.

she lives in Beverley, not Middlesbrough - how does the north/south thing affect her at all? She has her posh house and well off parents

I don’t think it’s true though.. I live in the south in a conservative area and I’m in tier 3. I agree that London should probably have been tier 3 though

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s true though.. I live in the south in a conservative area and I’m in tier 3. I agree that London should probably have been tier 3 though
Exactly. I agree London should be in tier 3 now but when they decieded London did have lower cases than Manchester etc and a lot of places which were in tier 2 like Liverpool.

Reactions: 4
Look at what happened to Manchester earlier this year. It's not just about the current tier system, the south is constantly treated better than the north.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she doesn't want to get called out then she shouldn't have broken the rules in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On her Instagram she’s done that ‘never have I ever’ filter, and one was ‘kissed someone I met that day’ which she said yes to. Anyone else confused as to how?! Her and Tom have been together years - since their secondary school prom. How often under the age of 16 do you meet someone for the first time and then kiss them? Your social circle is pretty much your school friends!

unless she kissed someone in Australia...

Reactions: 11
She also speaks about going to south east asia as soon as she can, and wants to do the Phillipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and then New Zealand. That’s a minimum 6 month trip, no way would she leave home for that long

Reactions: 5
She also speaks about going to south east asia as soon as she can, and wants to do the Phillipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and then New Zealand. That’s a minimum 6 month trip, no way would she leave home for that long
I just can’t see molly ever going to south east Asia. Of course we’re forgetting she’s practically a seasoned backpacker now after her super long, totally not a glorified holiday, backpacking in Australia 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.