Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi darlings. popping on here to see if anyone's seen @Sominxo anywhere maybe on other threads? haven't seen a post from her in a while and won't even let me tag her, just hoping she's okay

Reactions: 4
Beauts my assessment is on the 16th! Couldn’t be more pleased. Out this week for a slap up feast for the boys 18th birthday. So so proud of him. Youngest passed his climbing with flying colours and then some. Life is good xx just need someone to sort my house out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Beauts my assessment is on the 16th! Couldn’t be more pleased. Out this week for a slap up feast for the boys 18th birthday. So so proud of him. Youngest passed his climbing with flying colours and then some. Life is good xx just need someone to sort my house out lol
Aw I'm so pleased for you that will come round quick and oo lovely happy 18th to him and enjoy the meal awww well done youngest look at them making you so proud how lovely :) well we can't have it all ;) I'm only kidding I'm sure it'll get sorted x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi just catching up on this thread. My life has been madness since finding out we’re expecting. My last 2 pregnancies I had pre eclampsia (last pregnancy was 7 years ago) so been having appointments with consultants etc to prepare. I’ll be having baby early by csection. I’m just freaking out the past couple of weeks!
Hope everyone’s ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning beauts. Just thought I'd bring this over from the Peter Andre thread to cheer up and horrify you all in equal measure! ✉ 💐
Screenshot_20220211-084608_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Hiya, hope everyone is ok ❤ Just popped on to keep in touch ❤
@elliebellieboo I’m so pleased for you, you deserve everything & more ❤
@Rach88 Hope you’re ok sweetheart, have you had your wisdom teeth out yet? ❤
@BakedBean Hope all is going well, with your pregnancy. I’ve got a 7 year gap between my 2nd & 3rd child, it was mad starting again, but I loved it so much I had another one 3 years later ❤
@carlsberg22 Hope you’re ok my love❤ I’ve missed you 😘
@MrsPoison Hope you & your daughter are doing well ❤
@Ethel's little Willy keep your chin up sweetheart 😘

Sending Big Love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hiya, hope everyone is ok ❤ Just popped on to keep in touch ❤
@elliebellieboo I’m so pleased for you, you deserve everything & more ❤
@Rach88 Hope you’re ok sweetheart, have you had your wisdom teeth out yet? ❤
@BakedBean Hope all is going well, with your pregnancy. I’ve got a 7 year gap between my 2nd & 3rd child, it was mad starting again, but I loved it so much I had another one 3 years later ❤
@carlsberg22 Hope you’re ok my love❤ I’ve missed you 😘
@MrsPoison Hope you & your daughter are doing well ❤
@Ethel's little Willy keep your chin up sweetheart 😘

Sending Big Love to you all ❤
Hey doll I'm ok just recovering from a nasty kidney infection 🤣 no I didn't have them out in the end he had a look and there was more work to do than he thought and didn't want to cause me trauma as they needed to do fillings and I'd rather be sedated for that too it's the tools the noise etc that freaks me out so theyve refereed me on to special care dentistry hopefully they'll be able to take me on and Deal with me from now on :) thank you for asking hope everyone else is ok

• Heart
In from a lovely evening meal with the family in celebration of the boys 18th. Everyone’s well fed and happy 😊

• Heart
How is everyone doing?
How are things with you @Crazy Horse ?

I'm missing @carlsberg22 and that young whippersnapper @Sominxo (her name isn't coming up when I try to tag her 😔)

Hope you're doing well @MrsPoison
How are things going @THISISSTABBACUS! ?

Hope you're all doing well @Rach88 @MissLT @Lucyxxxx @JulesC @MissLaLaB and everyone else
Sorry for not tagging everyone ❤❤🐾🐾
Lots of love ❤
I’m good sweetheart, hope you are too❤ (nearly halfway through the month for you❤) hope everyone else is doing well❤ xx

I’m good sweetheart, hope you are too❤ (nearly halfway through the month for you❤) hope everyone else is doing well❤ xx
@JulesC How are you doing with the Covid? are you feeling better now❤
@Lucyxxxx I don’t really go on MM anymore, but what’s happened to our title queen. Nobody does them quite as good as you ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

@JulesC How are you doing with the Covid? are you feeling better now❤
@Lucyxxxx I don’t really go on MM anymore, but what’s happened to our title queen. Nobody does them quite as good as you ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling ❤
Hey lovely, I am better but still got a lingering cough and blocked nose so feels more like a heavy cold now. Hope you’re doing ok, we miss you on MM but it’s not the same. I need to find some new threads on here, anyone got any recommendations? xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey lovely, I am better but still got a lingering cough and blocked nose so feels more like a heavy cold now. Hope you’re doing ok, we miss you on MM but it’s not the same. I need to find some new threads on here, anyone got any recommendations? xxx
I need some new threads myself too.
They're all bloody going private on insta or disappearing!
They've got no bleeping consideration for us Tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you’re all doing well beauts. Had a trial shift last night and it went really well, so fingers crossed. It’s casual work, I pick up shifts as and when I want them, but I’m really hopeful I get it so I can make a bit of extra dosh on top of wages when I want/need to 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beauts I’ve had my assessment today, now I’m just waiting for a bed before ‘I go awaaaay’ I’ll miss you lot when I go in xx

• Heart
Hi beauts, just popping in to drop the link for my OnlyFans so you can cherish unseen pics of me. 🤣😅 Like a late valentines gift to you all x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi beauts, hope you’re all okay.

Feeling a bit crushed today (not by Amy Jayne). Did a pregnancy test the other night - clear positive. Did some last night once we were home to confirm… all negative 😔 Feel a bit lost really. We weren’t trying, we were very careful, but we both feel really devastated.

Sorry to bring down the vibe. I just feel so lost and needed a vent x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.