Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for thinking of us all beaut, you’re a good egg 💚 I’m struggling quite a bit my mental health is in the gutter atm, same as a lot of us, it’s such a tit time of year. My garden’s not too exciting really. It’s a green communal patch out the back of my flat that backs onto some woods but I love sitting out and watching the birds. Nature therapy is very good for me, helps keep me grounded 💚
Oh sweetheart, I’m sorry you are struggling, & this time of year doesn’t help anything. Hopefully Spring will hurry up. Keep your chin up, better days are coming ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m glad for the anti depressant talk on the main thread. I am on fluoxetine and have been for a month so far. I already have weight issues and I was (am) terrified it will make me put on the weight I tried so hard to lose. Saying that, I don’t tend to go around deep frying mars bars so I might be okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m glad for the anti depressant talk on the main thread. I am on fluoxetine and have been for a month so far. I already have weight issues and I was (am) terrified it will make me put on the weight I tried so hard to lose. Saying that, I don’t tend to go around deep frying mars bars so I might be okay!
So am I I was on mirtzaphine for a while now I'm on a anti psychotic now same with you up until I was 20/21 had no weight issues then lost all motivation to keep up exercise regimes in my final year at college got lazy. then gained a lot of weight on mirtzaphine 🤣 and I'm still struggling to lose it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you’re all okay beauts.

Just putting my two pence in on the antidepressant debate. I was on 200mg of sertraline for 2 years, my weight fluctuated a lot - but there were a lot of other factors in this (eating disorder, drug addiction, stress, then I got sober for a bit and couldn’t stop eating and put on a ton of weight), so everyone is different.

Being active and eating well is always gonna help, especially when you’re on meds that can alter your weight. Either way, you’re all beauts and your weight doesn’t define who you are as a person. It took me a long time to realise that. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dunno bout you guys but I am absolutely exhausted beauts 😂 Also is that a VIP member I spot nice 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've always struggled with my weight and am on antidepressants. I've been on them for a very long time which is one of the reasons I brought it up.
I know he's a bleep but I don't think he deserves to be fat shamed. I've found it really horrible reading some of those comments so I'm going to back away from it all.
BTW it was no one in particular, it's just my mood at the moment, I can't deal with it.
Lots of love to you lovely lot ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been off meds for about 3/4 years now and I’m now at the point where I think I need them again. I really don’t want to, but I’m so miserable and I just don’t see a point in waking up anymore.

What do you beauts do when you feel overwhelmed? I’ve managed to pull myself out of depressive states before without meds, but this time I don’t know if I can 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Citalopram here 🙋‍♀️ I’ve been off and on meds for 20 years, mainly citalopram but I’ve given mirtazapine and fluoxetine a bash in that time too. @Tanne1999 I totally get where you’re coming from, most days are a massive struggle to even get out of bed anymore. If you feel you need to get back on the meds then do try them again 💚
The only one I’ve found that made me pile on the weight was amitrypteline which is an old school antidepressant and mainly given for other ailments these days, in my case sciatic nerve pain, although my diminished mobility could also have been a factor.

• Heart
I’ve been off meds for about 3/4 years now and I’m now at the point where I think I need them again. I really don’t want to, but I’m so miserable and I just don’t see a point in waking up anymore.

What do you beauts do when you feel overwhelmed? I’ve managed to pull myself out of depressive states before without meds, but this time I don’t know if I can 💔
I totally understand it's hard and I really didn't want to go back on meds myself but I do feel a bit better for it (I'm only 10 days in) only you know what's best for you medication wise I've been on citalopram fluoxetine sertiline mirtzaphine venalaxfine and now on aprizopole I try to go out for a walk go sit somewhere and think or sit with a hot drink dosent always work but we're here for you ❤

I've always struggled with my weight and am on antidepressants. I've been on them for a very long time which is one of the reasons I brought it up.
I know he's a bleep but I don't think he deserves to be fat shamed. I've found it really horrible reading some of those comments so I'm going to back away from it all.
BTW it was no one in particular, it's just my mood at the moment, I can't deal with it.
Lots of love to you lovely lot ❤❤
Lots of love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Good Morning, hope everyone is ok❤ I’m so sorry some of you are struggling 🙁 wish I could give you all a big love & make it better. Life is just not fair sometimes & it’s hard doing day to day things when you are struggling ❤ This thread is like therapy for us all 💯 & together we got this ❤
@Rach88 Congratulations on becoming a VIP🙌 @MrsPoison how is your daughter now? & how you feeling? ❤

• Heart
Good Morning, hope everyone is ok❤ I’m so sorry some of you are struggling 🙁 wish I could give you all a big love & make it better. Life is just not fair sometimes & it’s hard doing day to day things when you are struggling ❤ This thread is like therapy for us all 💯 & together we got this ❤
@Rach88 Congratulations on becoming a VIP🙌 @MrsPoison how is your daughter now? & how you feeling? ❤
It's sad isn't it :( it's definitely not fair but I'm happy that people feel like they can speak out ❤ I'm ok bit nervous got a crap load of abcesses in a 24 month period and the wisdom tooth cracked so it needs taken out but the noise and the tools freak me out so been waiting for a sedition date I've got one for next week I've never had it done I've no idea how long or bad the recovery is what I need to do 😂 but thank you can't take all the credit

• Heart
It's sad isn't it :( it's definitely not fair but I'm happy that people feel like they can speak out ❤ I'm ok bit nervous got a crap load of abcesses in a 24 month period and the wisdom tooth cracked so it needs taken out but the noise and the tools freak me out so been waiting for a sedition date I've got one for next week I've never had it done I've no idea how long or bad the recovery is what I need to do 😂 but thank you can't take all the credit
My daughter had both her wisdom teeth out when she was 14, her mouth wasn’t big enough to let them come through, so she was in agony, she didn’t have sedation, but she was fine afterwards & went back to school after a day. I’ve had sedation I’ve got a stomach ulcer & had to have an endoscopy ( camera down your mouth into your stomach) I was petrified & had sedation. It was great don’t remember anything. The doctor just said I was chatting tit 🙄 I was just a bit woozy that day, but fine the next day & I had a banging sleep that night😂 you will be fine don’t worry ❤

• Heart
My daughter had both her wisdom teeth out when she was 14, her mouth wasn’t big enough to let them come through, so she was in agony, she didn’t have sedation, but she was fine afterwards & went back to school after a day. I’ve had sedation I’ve got a stomach ulcer & had to have an endoscopy ( camera down your mouth into your stomach) I was petrified & had sedation. It was great don’t remember anything. The doctor just said I was chatting tit 🙄 I was just a bit woozy that day, but fine the next day & I had a banging sleep that night😂 you will be fine don’t worry ❤
Oh bless her glad she was ok that sounds so sore mine came through on an angle sort of thing so can't imagine what pain your daughter was in and oh bless you I know I will be it's just the unknown can't be much different to having teeth out 😂❤

• Heart
Oh bless her glad she was ok that sounds so sore mine came through on an angle sort of thing so can't imagine what pain your daughter was in and oh bless you I know I will be it's just the unknown can't be much different to having teeth out 😂❤
That’s it, it’s the fear of the unknown, when are you going darling? I think worrying about it before is the worse, bet you can’t wait for it to be over ❤ xx

• Heart
That’s it, it’s the fear of the unknown, when are you going darling? I think worrying about it before is the worse, bet you can’t wait for it to be over ❤ xx
It is and next Thursday ❤ and I can be a huge worrier at times haha and I can't xx

• Heart
I had my bottom two taken out under general, they were stuck and growing sideways. Afterwards wasn’t too bad pain wise I just could only open my mouth a crack for about a fortnight as the jaw muscles seize up due to the trauma of the extraction, it’s quite common I believe 💚

• Heart
I had my bottom two taken out under general, they were stuck and growing sideways. Afterwards wasn’t too bad pain wise I just could only open my mouth a crack for about a fortnight as the jaw muscles seize up due to the trauma of the extraction, it’s quite common I believe 💚
Wow you really suffered with yours, having a general as well. & then not being able to open your mouth properly must of been awful, poor you. Luckily my daughter was fine the next day. wisdom teeth are a proper pain in the arse loads of people have trouble with them ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow you really suffered with yours, having a general as well. & then not being able to open your mouth properly must of been awful, poor you. Luckily my daughter was fine the next day. wisdom teeth are a proper pain in the arse loads of people have trouble with them ❤
Yeah they were only a little bit erupted, I think they had to bash them out in pieces 😂 I actually had a coronectomy on one of them where they leave the roots in as it could have paralysed my face apparently the way the nerve was lying 😳

• Wow
  • Sad

so sorry to hear this beaut. Getting out of bed is such a struggle for me too during my low points. I’ve been on citalopram for years now but highs and lows just come with life annoyingly. I agree with the others- you know what’s best for you, so if it’s time to go back on meds, you should.
When my lows happen, I always let myself sleep if I need it. Sometimes just accepting that I’m feeling like tit and being okay with it takes the pressure off. Guilt is always half the battle for me for some reason. When I’m overwhelmed, I turn to making lists and add things that are general life things like: brushing my teeth ✔ or making breakfast ✔
It’s silly but it helps me realize I do a lot throughout the day just to live iygwim and checking things off feels good. Then I slowly begin to tackle other larger projects and remind myself that it will get done but it doesn’t need to be done today if I can’t. FINALLY I treat myself. I put like 10 bucks aside a week for these types of “energencies”. For example, Yesterday I treated myself to a massage because after the situation with my brother and family from last week, I knew I needed to refocus on me and my health rather than slide into a worry about why it’s been a full week of radio silence.
Thinking of you ❤

• Heart
Thanks beaut ❤ And to all you other lovely beauts for your input.

I’m going to give it a few more weeks and see if my mood starts improving. Ive been researching ways to help improve my mental state so hoping I can do it again without meds 🤞🏻(Nothing wrong with being on meds at all, I just personally don’t want to take them again)

Hope you are all well beauts. Love you all xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.