Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks beaut ❤ And to all you other lovely beauts for your input.

I’m going to give it a few more weeks and see if my mood starts improving. Ive been researching ways to help improve my mental state so hoping I can do it again without meds 🤞🏻(Nothing wrong with being on meds at all, I just personally don’t want to take them again)

Hope you are all well beauts. Love you all xxx
No there isn't anything wrong with meds but I feel it's to easy for drs etc to stick you on them and that's kind of it because the mh services are stretched and underfunded and short staffed and on top there's more people than ever suffering because of the c word but it absolutely can be done without meds if you personally don't want too which I can't blame you for :) and I'm sure you can I try meditation when I'm stressed helps me keep grounded x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No there isn't anything wrong with meds but I feel it's to easy for drs etc to stick you on them and that's kind of it because the mh services are stretched and underfunded and short staffed and on top there's more people than ever suffering because of the c word but it absolutely can be done without meds if you personally don't want too which I can't blame you for :) and I'm sure you can I try meditation when I'm stressed helps me keep grounded x
It’s definitely far too easy to be put on meds. Before my BPD diagnosis, I was really struggling mentally self harming from a really young age. My mum took me to the doctors several times asking for me to have therapy etc, and at age 11, they offered me antidepressants. At 11!

I finally got them at 13 as I wasn’t sleeping at all, my mental health was dreadful, and I attempted suicide several times. There was no argument from the doctors, I went in, asked for them, they asked why I wanted them, they gave me them. They’ve never challenged me or offered me an alternative to them. Quite scary, really!

I used to meditate so I think I’m going to restart. Thanks beaut x

• Heart
Hi beauts… Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi. I’ve been following this thread along with the main one, but always felt a bit too shy to say hello! You’re all so lovely and supportive of each other, and it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy 😊🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi beauts… Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi. I’ve been following this thread along with the main one, but always felt a bit too shy to say hello! You’re all so lovely and supportive of each other, and it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy 😊🥰❤
Glad you’ve come over to join us 🙌 welcome lovely ❤

• Heart
Hi beaut and heres an ✉ 💐 to help you feel right at home. ❤

• Heart
It’s definitely far too easy to be put on meds. Before my BPD diagnosis, I was really struggling mentally self harming from a really young age. My mum took me to the doctors several times asking for me to have therapy etc, and at age 11, they offered me antidepressants. At 11!

I finally got them at 13 as I wasn’t sleeping at all, my mental health was dreadful, and I attempted suicide several times. There was no argument from the doctors, I went in, asked for them, they asked why I wanted them, they gave me them. They’ve never challenged me or offered me an alternative to them. Quite scary, really!

I used to meditate so I think I’m going to restart. Thanks beaut x
Absolutely I have bpd and bipolar II and one second it's all (for bpd) meds don't work you need thearpy next second ah there's no thearpy available never mind meds it is and that is quite scary wow but they don't they hand sleeping pills over like it's sweets at my old doctors like what

• Heart
Well forgive me beauts for I have sinned this weekend been out not Marcus style tho paid for my own tonics (need to calm this wild lifestyle down) 😂🤣 and didn't go to spoons but I did have a roast for tea sorry beauts xoxox

• Heart
Difficult neighbour update...
She's still being malicious with the door slamming but she dropped her readers outside you slam doors I hold your glasses hostage so you can't read your book xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well beauts, it’s finally happened. I’ve got bleeping covid 🤬 and I feel rough with it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you feel better soon❤ This bloody covid is a nightmare, we’re never gonna get rid of it 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think I’d managed to avoid it so far but finally got me once people stopped wearing masks etc! Seem to be a lot of cases at the moment 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well beauts, it’s finally happened. I’ve got bleeping covid 🤬 and I feel rough with it 🙄
Feel better soon beaut 💚 I honestly have the immune system of a ninja, I’ve not had so much as a runny nose since about 1997.

• Haha
I think I’d managed to avoid it so far but finally got me once people stopped wearing masks etc! Seem to be a lot of cases at the moment 🙄
I know there does seem to be loads of people with it lately, & Fat bleeping Boris, hasn’t helped. None of us lot have had it yet, really hope you get over it soon ❤ Just take the time to rest up, you’ve got a good reason to❤

• Heart
I tested postive 2 weeks ago and still feel like tit now ✉ 💐 hope this makes u feel better beaut

• Heart
I tested postive 2 weeks ago and still feel like tit now ✉ 💐 hope this makes u feel better beaut
Envelope bouquets always make you feel better! I’m looking after my toddler daughter today as well because she usually goes to my parents on a Wednesday but thankfully she’s being good and not too bored watching films etc today!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ugh so sorry!

@Ethel's little Willy - haven’t heard from you lately beaut, everything okay?
@MissLT - how’re you feeling?
@Crazy Horse - how are things with you?
@MrsPoison - how’s your daughter?
@carlsberg22 - have you finally gotten over that cold?
@elliebellieboo - any updates on your news? And how is your son?
@Tanne1999 - hope things are improving for you and are doing okay!

how is everyone doing this week? ❤

• Heart
ugh so sorry!

@Ethel's little Willy - haven’t heard from you lately beaut, everything okay?
@MissLT - how’re you feeling?
@Crazy Horse - how are things with you?
@MrsPoison - how’s your daughter?
@carlsberg22 - have you finally gotten over that cold?
@elliebellieboo - any updates on your news? And how is your son?
@Tanne1999 - hope things are improving for you and are doing okay!

how is everyone doing this week? ❤
I’m all good lovely, how are you? Hope things have settled down for you, & you’re feeling less stressed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.