Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts I got the call!
My rehab and funding was approved at panel today! I’m thrilled 😁
Sorry to hear all the tit you’re going through huns, life can just be completely pants. My eldest had his car rammed and scratched all over his face from a road rager yesterday. It was all recorded on video and audio from the dash cam so the guys fuuuuucked
Oh I'm so pleased for you ! You've waited so long, sorry to hear about your son though, people are crazy, thank duck it was caught in camera!

Good Morning Beauts, had a few days off missed you all ❤
@Ethel's little Willy hope your cough has gone beautiful & you’re feeling better ❤
@MissLT hope you’re good, wish I had a garden like your’s it sounds fab ❤
@MrsPoison so glad your daughter is slowly getting better❤ Just remember to look after yourself ❤
@Rach88 hope you’re good lovely ❤
@THISISSTABBACUS! my heart goes out to you❤ you are doing a great job, hope things get better for you soon ❤
@elliebellieboo great news about your rehab 🙌 hope your son is ok ❤
@Lucyxxxx we’ve all missed our leader, hope you’re good ❤
@JulesC hope you’re good my fellow scouser ❤
@Sominxo hope things are good with you lovely ❤
& saving the best till last, my girl
@carlsberg22 hope your cold is all gone now sweetheart & you are feeling better❤ thanks for asking if I was ok, it’s nice to be missed 🤗

Bit of a long one beauts, but easier than messaging everyone individually. Missed all you guys ❤😘
Love your roll call checks ins, it's the most care I get all week x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Ethel's little Willy hope your cough has gone beautiful & you’re feeling better ❤
@MrsPoison so glad your daughter is slowly getting better❤ Just remember to look after yourself ❤
@THISISSTABBACUS! my heart goes out to you❤ you are doing a great job, hope things get better for you soon ❤
@carlsberg22 hope your cold is all gone now sweetheart & you are feeling better❤ thanks for asking if I was ok, it’s nice to be missed 🤗

Bit of a long one beauts, but easier than messaging everyone individually. Missed all you guys ❤😘
Aw bless you I'm ok having issues with the neighbour but. I'm fine thank you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beauts I got the call!
My rehab and funding was approved at panel today! I’m thrilled 😁
Sorry to hear all the tit you’re going through huns, life can just be completely pants. My eldest had his car rammed and scratched all over his face from a road rager yesterday. It was all recorded on video and audio from the dash cam so the guys fuuuuucked
Ah!! So so happy for you!!

@Crazy Horse thank you for the mental health roll call ❤
Thinking about all you beauts and hoping today is a good day

• Heart
I’m good beautiful, just had a busy few days, went to town shopping all day Saturday, then Sunday spent a fortune on Etsy, can’t help myself I love all the stuff on there. How are you now are you fighting fit again? ❤
Love stuff on Etsy haha ❤

• Heart
I’m good beautiful, just had a busy few days, went to town shopping all day Saturday, then Sunday spent a fortune on Etsy, can’t help myself I love all the stuff on there. How are you now are you fighting fit again? ❤
Oooo sounds lovely! What did you buy?
I'm still not feeling right. I'm still coughing, absolutely knackered and I've been on for 2 weeks now. I need putting down lol
Thank you for asking ❤❤

How are you @carlsberg22 are you feeling better? ❤

What's happening with your neighbours @Rach88 ? ❤

Hope everyone has a good day ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm still not feeling right. I'm still coughing, absolutely knackered and I've been on for 2 weeks now. I need putting down lol
Thank you for asking ❤❤

She's just being a complete selfish b we live in a block of flats so have a main front door and the way she slams it and her door I'm surprised it's still on its hinge 🤣 there's no need for it but slamming doors trigger me badly and she knows this I've reminded her of this and it's now made her do it worse and wish I'd kept my mouth shut told her to have some respect that people are triggered at my wit's end 😂

• Heart
Thank you for asking ❤❤

Good Morning Lovely, what a shame you are no better🙁 I was talking to my window cleaner yesterday & he said he’s not been well since Christmas Eve, with a cough (not covid) a bad cold, aching & just generally feeling like shite & can’t shake it off. That sounds just like you & my girl @carlsberg22 🙁 I really hope you pick up soon, I feel so sorry for you ❤😘 xx

• Heart
She's just being a complete selfish b we live in a block of flats so have a main front door and the way she slams it and her door I'm surprised it's still on its hinge 🤣 there's no need for it but slamming doors trigger me badly and she knows this I've reminded her of this and it's now made her do it worse and wish I'd kept my mouth shut told her to have some respect that people are triggered at my wit's end 😂
Oh sweetheart, that sounds awful! I go mad at Mr Ethel and the kids for slamming doors.
Constant noise like drilling or hammering gets to me - differently to you - but neighbours have been having work done the past few days and it's really got to me, I actually cried last night cos of it.
Is there anyone you can complain to or see if the owner of the flats can put like a slow hinge thing on the door to stop her slamming it? ❤❤

Good Morning Lovely, what a shame you are no better🙁 I was talking to my window cleaner yesterday & he said he’s not been well since Christmas Eve, with a cough (not covid) a bad cold, aching & just generally feeling like shite & can’t shake it off. That sounds just like you & my girl @carlsberg22 🙁 I really hope you pick up soon, I feel so sorry for you ❤😘 xx
Poor fella! And he's out in the cold!!! God love him!!
Thank you sweetness ❤❤ Hope work and everything is going alright ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s awful, I hate selfish inconsiderate people, who get delight out of causing other people distress. Horrible selfish woman. Hope you are ok.

• Heart
Just popping in to say good morning and hope my fellow beauties have a wonderful day and send some ✉ 💐's. Happy Thursday beauts! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just popping in to say good morning and hope my fellow beauties have a wonderful day and send some ✉ 💐's. Happy Thursday beauts! ❤
Do you know it’s funny I hate Thursdays, I always thing if ever anything goes wrong or something not nice happens it’s always on a Thursday. I know that’s a bit random 🙄 my Nana was the same she hated Fridays, but she had all other things she did, she was very superstitious. (I’m not mad beaut honest)😂Anyway hope you & yours are all good ❤

• Heart
Oh sweetheart, that sounds awful! I go mad at Mr Ethel and the kids for slamming doors.
Constant noise like drilling or hammering gets to me - differently to you - but neighbours have been having work done the past few days and it's really got to me, I actually cried last night cos of it.
Is there anyone you can complain to or see if the owner of the flats can put like a slow hinge thing on the door to stop her slamming it? ❤❤

Poor fella! And he's out in the cold!!! God love him!!
Thank you sweetness ❤❤ Hope work and everything is going alright ❤❤
It's awful isn't it I feel for you I hope your ok now ❤ yes it's been approved by maintenance to fit but I've been waiting for them to come and fix a bathroom door so I won't hold my breath 😂 also got my sedition date to have my wisdom teeth taken out

That’s awful, I hate selfish inconsiderate people, who get delight out of causing other people distress. Horrible selfish woman. Hope you are ok.
She seems to get such delight out of it yes horrible women and the landlady claiming she's not well like that's not an excuse to be a giant a hole 😂

• Heart

Oh jeez, I’m so sorry. And I’m betting it rattles the whole place too. I’ve got really bad misophonia, live in a loud neighborhood and really close to the train! I’ve been relying on a drs style white noise machine plus noise canceling headphones which have definitely helped me some. It doesn’t take away the jerks who live nearby BUT it gives me some calm and control in my own home ❤

• Heart
Oh jeez, I’m so sorry. And I’m betting it rattles the whole place too. I’ve got really bad misophonia, live in a loud neighborhood and really close to the train! I’ve been relying on a drs style white noise machine plus noise canceling headphones which have definitely helped me some. It doesn’t take away the jerks who live nearby BUT it gives me some calm and control in my own home ❤
It shakes the entire building 😢 it's so bad oh no I really feel for you bet that's a nightmare I may have to invest in something like that I'm glad it resembles some form of calm for you ❤

• Heart
Just a bit off topic guys, has anyone watched The Responder I watched the 1st one Monday night then watched the other 4 episodes on iPlayer as I couldn’t wait, I loved it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Thanks for thinking of us all beaut, you’re a good egg 💚 I’m struggling quite a bit my mental health is in the gutter atm, same as a lot of us, it’s such a tit time of year. My garden’s not too exciting really. It’s a green communal patch out the back of my flat that backs onto some woods but I love sitting out and watching the birds. Nature therapy is very good for me, helps keep me grounded 💚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.