Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Beauts, hope you're all well. My daughter is improving a little more each day, she's a lot more awake now. My mental health is terrible but that's nothing new, January hates me, we just gotta get by each day one at a time x love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hiya Beauts, hope you're all well. My daughter is improving a little more each day, she's a lot more awake now. My mental health is terrible but that's nothing new, January hates me, we just gotta get by each day one at a time x love to you all x
Hey lovely ❤
Glad to hear that about your daughter. Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon 🤞🏻
Try and take each day as it comes. I can relate to how you're feeling.
Lots of love and keep your beautiful head up ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Beauts I got the call!
My rehab and funding was approved at panel today! I’m thrilled 😁
Sorry to hear all the tit you’re going through huns, life can just be completely pants. My eldest had his car rammed and scratched all over his face from a road rager yesterday. It was all recorded on video and audio from the dash cam so the guys fuuuuucked

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Beauts I got the call!
Sorry to hear all the tit you’re going through huns, life can just be completely pants. My eldest had his car rammed and scratched all over his face from a road rager yesterday. It was all recorded on video and audio from the dash cam so the guys fuuuuucked
Oh I am SOOOOO made up about you getting your funding!!!!! That's amazing news!!!
What's the next step now? ❤❤
Your poor boy though 😔 hope he's not too shaken 💙 and the person who did gets caught, fined and locked up - the twit 😡😡
Big hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beauts I got the call!
Oh my goodness I'm so pleased for you ❤ did feel I was gonna ask you bout it but felt it was your news to bring up if you wanted ☺ and oh god :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Beauts I got the call!
mighty news, thrilled for you darling xx sorry about your son though what a scunner that is, hope he's alright

• Heart
My son is ok thank you huns. He does MMA and Krav Maga so he was blocking the guy and kept his cool, which I’m so proud of.
I know get assessed by a nurse and there’s a wait of about 3 months to get in as it’s so busy.
But I’ll keep you all posted when ‘I’ve got to go away’ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son is ok thank you huns. He does MMA and Krav Maga so he was blocking the guy and kept his cool, which I’m so proud of.
I know get assessed by a nurse and there’s a wait of about 3 months to get in as it’s so busy.
But I’ll keep you all posted when ‘I’ve got to go away’ 🤣
You should be so proud of all your hard work!! Finally some good news ❤❤
@Crazy Horse you ok beaut? Missed ya xxx

• Heart
Aw forgot to tell ya's finished my first dbt group thearpy this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Random one beauts but what did you do for your 30th birthdays/partners 30th? It’s my other half’s this year and I haven’t got a bloody clue what to do for it. He doesn’t have a big social circle so a party is kinda pointless. We do have a fairly big family combined (around 30 of us), is a meal too boring? Help please 😅🤣

(soz for all the 30 references, I was starting to sound a bit like our Boss Beaut there for a second)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Random one beauts but what did you do for your 30th birthdays/partners 30th? It’s my other half’s this year and I haven’t got a bloody clue what to do for it. He doesn’t have a big social circle so a party is kinda pointless. We do have a fairly big family combined (around 30 of us), is a meal too boring? Help please 😅🤣

(soz for all the 30 references, I was starting to sound a bit like our Boss Beaut there for a second)
I went away for mine with my now husband as I didn’t want a party. For my friend’s her family hired part of a local pizza place so it was a meal but fairly relaxed, perhaps something like that might work? Or you could hire part of a bar/restaurant and have a buffet?

• Heart
I went away for mine with my now husband as I didn’t want a party. For my friend’s her family hired part of a local pizza place so it was a meal but fairly relaxed, perhaps something like that might work? Or you could hire part of a bar/restaurant and have a buffet?
Like the buffet idea! We usually have birthdays at my mums house in the garden bar, but his birthday is in the winter and my mums house won’t fit 30 of us comfortably 🙈

Like the buffet idea! We usually have birthdays at my mums house in the garden bar, but his birthday is in the winter and my mums house won’t fit 30 of us comfortably 🙈
Village hall? A scout hut? Rent out and do a Sid New Years buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good Morning Beauts, had a few days off missed you all ❤
@Ethel's little Willy hope your cough has gone beautiful & you’re feeling better ❤
@MissLT hope you’re good, wish I had a garden like your’s it sounds fab ❤
@MrsPoison so glad your daughter is slowly getting better❤ Just remember to look after yourself ❤
@Rach88 hope you’re good lovely ❤
@THISISSTABBACUS! my heart goes out to you❤ you are doing a great job, hope things get better for you soon ❤
@elliebellieboo great news about your rehab 🙌 hope your son is ok ❤
@Lucyxxxx we’ve all missed our leader, hope you’re good ❤
@JulesC hope you’re good my fellow scouser ❤
@Sominxo hope things are good with you lovely ❤
& saving the best till last, my girl
@carlsberg22 hope your cold is all gone now sweetheart & you are feeling better❤ thanks for asking if I was ok, it’s nice to be missed 🤗

Bit of a long one beauts, but easier than messaging everyone individually. Missed all you guys ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good Morning Beauts, had a few days off missed you all ❤
@Ethel's little Willy hope your cough has gone beautiful & you’re feeling better ❤
@MissLT hope you’re good, wish I had a garden like your’s it sounds fab ❤
@MrsPoison so glad your daughter is slowly getting better❤ Just remember to look after yourself ❤
@Rach88 hope you’re good lovely ❤
@THISISSTABBACUS! my heart goes out to you❤ you are doing a great job, hope things get better for you soon ❤
@elliebellieboo great news about your rehab 🙌 hope your son is ok ❤
@Lucyxxxx we’ve all missed our leader, hope you’re good ❤
@JulesC hope you’re good my fellow scouser ❤
@Sominxo hope things are good with you lovely ❤
& saving the best till last, my girl
@carlsberg22 hope your cold is all gone now sweetheart & you are feeling better❤ thanks for asking if I was ok, it’s nice to be missed 🤗

Bit of a long one beauts, but easier than messaging everyone individually. Missed all you guys ❤😘
Hey beaut how are you? ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.