Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol what community has he built?
now he's attacking other people like blab?! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tony Two Times is live right now in Downtown Disney and just mentioned his five head strategery of streaming from Universal and soon Knott's to attract not just Disney viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"the best thing is, if I don't want to stream, I don't have to" Yeah we wish you wouldn't. You're just polluting the parks like the other gimbalers. Really, it's like here a streamer, there a streamer, everywhere a streamer streamer!

Tony should try turning off super chats since he doesn't need them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"see all 4 levels" you mean there's a FOURTH one?! What is that one? A Thunder Chicken Tender for $15? All the perks look the same. But it doesn't matter that he only has 14, I mean, he's earning 110+ hours of ungrifted hard earned cash. This is just EXTRA! He doesn't need to rely on Patreon, yet he still has it for some reason :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL someone was like "who the hell is Tony? I only learned about him on this site" (apparently, some gossip site that Tony didn't want to link for some reason) and Tony felt the need to find every inch of relevancy he could grasp his creepy fingers on, and quote RT it by saying 'bingo" with the cool emoji. He considers this negative recognition as success, even though he has absolutely no likes on his tweet.
Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 1.59.20 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL! yeah I noticed that too! I heard that Universal closes kind of early. Maybe our hard-working ToBro wouldn't be able to make it on time with his 110+ hours of ungrifted money-making. View attachment 2002739
Wait…he’s saying he’s not a grifter…coming from the same loser who live streamed in his wife’s postpartum hospital room when his baby was hours old, asking viewers to show Vanessa some love (aka, send money!) bwahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We're the only ones who look at his posts, but I'm sure he feels accomplished :cool:. Whenever someone says that they don't know who he is, he thinks he scored. Still, they don't even bother to check out his channel. All they simply said is that they don't know who he is. I guess he can add that chip to that little bingo card of his. He becomes even more irrelevant now that there are so many streamers taking over the parks daily. He keeps his relevance by calling them out on Twitter even though he claims that people like us have no life. Tony the hypopotacrapanuse.

That 110+ hours of hard work must be keeping him busy that he had to be away from Twitter for 2 whole days. That's a really long time, ToBro! No need to apologize, I'm sure the 0 likes forgive you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We're the only ones who look at his posts, but I'm sure he feels accomplished :cool:. Whenever someone says that they don't know who he is, he thinks he scored. Still, they don't even bother to check out his channel. All they simply said is that they don't know who he is. I guess he can add that chip to that little bingo card of his. He becomes even more irrelevant now that there are so many streamers taking over the parks daily. He keeps his relevance by calling them out on Twitter even though he claims that people like us have no life. Tony the hypopotacrapanuse.

That 110+ hours of hard work must be keeping him busy that he had to be away from Twitter for 2 whole days. That's a really long time, ToBro! No need to apologize, I'm sure the 0 likes forgive you.
The saddest thing I’ve ever seen…was Tony making a twitter post, and then replying to it.