Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to his pass?
We're all assuming that he got it revoked after abusing the DAS system on stream. He was defending himself saying that he was riding with his friend's son who is special needs, which is okay, but he was borrowing his friend's rental scooter and using it to go on the ride, and he called it VIP.

After that whole incident, he hasn't streamed at Disney regularly. At first he claimed that he was avoiding drama. Then a few weeks later he tweets that he has "the itch to stream" but ever since then, he's only been streaming at either Universal or Knotts. He did attend Throwback Nite at Disneyland, but it was because it was a ticketed event LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
given his views, does the cost of gas in l.a. even warrant driving to the parks to stream? he attacked Daphne, yet she just started her channel and gets more views than his lame livestreams

• Haha
Reactions: 1
given his views, does the cost of gas in l.a. even warrant driving to the parks to stream? he attacked Daphne, yet she just started her channel and gets more views than his lame livestreams
LOL according to him, all of this stuff is just EXTRA (he even puts it in all caps!). The other parks are still kind of a distance from him as well, which makes the whole magic key ban thing even more likely haha.

• Haha
What? He went to the fair again? I was there today, too bad I didn't see him LOL! He actually did a "like check" during the stream. Funny coming from a guy who claims that the numbers dont matter.

Oh, yeah, and streaming from a place other than Disney again. And his laugh is the absolute worst.

• Wow
  • Haha
T2x went to the fair last night and got punked by some guy who apparently went viral because he offered to buy a homeless guy some Wendy’s food, then ate it in front of him.

• Wow
T2x went to the fair last night and got punked by some guy who apparently went viral because he offered to buy a homeless guy some Wendy’s food, then ate it in front of him.
Tony made lots of donations from that stream at the fair Thursday and hasn't streamed since.... way to not comeback all weekend long. Still waiting on him to go live this weekend...

• Haha
Hopefully he's tending to his family instead. Was that whole thing about him cheating back in the day true? This must have happened before I even knew about him haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL because he's irrelevant. I've seen some more ToBro gossip in the BLAB thread than in here. Poor guy takes so long to hit his subscriber goal, and now he's struggling to even make it to a second thread on here.

With that being said....meanwhile in ToBro land...
Referring to Griftbuster
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 9.18.59 AM.png

and i have no idea who he is referring to here. He's not man enough to name the person/streamer. What sets him apart from these other mini DL streamers is that he thrives on drama.
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 9.19.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 9.21.30 AM.png

His streams now involve him going to Knott's, Universal, the fair, and him playing kiddie video games from home. According to him, he wants to expand his audience beyond just Disney content. He also wants to avoid the drama involved with Disney content creators, yet he continues to subtweet, feeding into the drama. ToBro, you don't have your magic key anymore, we know!

He also tweeted an updated link to his linktree as if anyone (besides his haters) truly care. The only way he can get attention or acknowledgment is through haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
no views , lol, don't they get more views than his livestreams?

also still kissing up to Blab? geez talk about sad.

• Haha
ToBro is live at Knotts at the moment LOL. his 110+ hour job doesn't seem to pay him enough to buy a ticket to stream from Disneyland. After all, it's just EXTRA!

• Haha
On Twitter, he tweeted "I need to catch up on Disney Speedstorm but Dreamlight Valley has ALL my time right now..." about 2 hours ago. So does this 110+ hour job give him time to sit behind his computer and play games all day?! It has ALL his time. You'd think having 2 small kids, you'd be doing things like um...helping your wife and being a dad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Looking at his past streams ever since the Disneyland ban, and they have all really tanked (not like he was really getting much before :ROFLMAO: ) 1k-2k for Knott's and Universal, and this stupid Disney Dreamlight Valley gaming streams not even breaking 500. Sucks to Suck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I caught a glimpse of one of this Dreamlight streams, and there were less than 20 people and hardly anyone was chatting. Can you imagine a dude in his late 30's (who is a father) playing a Disney video game and tweeting that it takes all his time? LOL.
---
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 9.32.23 PM.png

Drum Corps, eh, Tony?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5