Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the daily ToBro:
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 10.28.38 AM.png

ToBro struggles to come up with a sentence that actually makes sense. Not sure who he is even talking about. I'm guessing he's referring to someone streaming at Universal, since that's the only place he's allowed, and I know they are stricter about streaming rides. Or maybe this happened in his head. Bed pan cleaning products will mess with your brain after awhile.

But congrats on the 4 likes! He's starting to use hashtags on his other tweets as well, hoping to bump up the engagements. What is this 2009?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ToBro has to remind us once again, that he has a real job and that social media is extra.
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 3.14.18 PM.png

And just a few days before that...his real job must be amazing that he can work 110+ hours a week yet still have an open schedule to travel with the WWE. He really needs to fill in for his lack of Disney park visits due to his ban. Oh, wait...it's just extra after all. Come on, WWE, hire this Online Personality!
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 3.14.02 PM.png

• Haha
yeah i don' t think random people can join wwe . smh at this guy

also his poor wife "i can travel with the company'. why is she staying with this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Luckily "being a good father" doesn't require a lot of face to face interaction so it's cool to try to be a roadie with WWE. The schedule is wide open! Such growth! 💪

• Haha
Some more ToBro foolery for your entertainment:

ToBro beats a dead horse, still talking about the time other streamers made fun of the suicide incident, yet people who bring up his DAS incident are trolls who have no life. He also purposely corrected the article title by calling them "unpopular". He knows what it's like to be unpopular. Oh, and he wants to remind us all to spread kindness.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.24.19 PM.png

Not sure who ToBro is beefing with now, or maybe he's making up drama once again. He doesn't have the balls to name them. Oh yeah, once again....spread kindness.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.25.35 PM.png

ToBro wanted to ride Mission Breakout and eat a churro but can't go to the parks because there weren't any reservations. This is code or "aww man, I'm still banned?!" Hey, ToBro, I think El Pollo Loco has churros. They're dried up like your YouTube popularity. And if you are craving the feeling of drastic drops like in Mission Breakout, look at your YT view counts.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.26.12 PM.png

• Haha
Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 10.17.34 AM.png

Ha...too many to count, but he can start by pointing at the mirror

He also bragged about having a "huge" livestream at Universal, the only park that would allow him in. I took a quick glance, and there was a part where he chose to walk up the stairs instead of taking the escalators, and all you can hear is his heavy breathing. He acted as if it was a huge accomplishment and thanked everyone for encouraging him to keep going. Talk about quality content. I'm surprised he didn't complain about being dehydrated and have Tina buy him a butter beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2110078

Ha...too many to count, but he can start by pointing at the mirror

He also bragged about having a "huge" livestream at Universal, the only park that would allow him in. I took a quick glance, and there was a part where he chose to walk up the stairs instead of taking the escalators, and all you can hear is his heavy breathing. He acted as if it was a huge accomplishment and thanked everyone for encouraging him to keep going. Talk about quality content. I'm surprised he didn't complain about being dehydrated and have Tina buy him a butter beer.
Well, you for starters Tony. FFS you hypocrite clown.
🤡
1681842157697.png

Of course he ignored those who responded to his tweet LOL.

He's streaming at Disneyland for Throwback Nite tonight.

• Haha
Of course he ignored those who responded to his tweet LOL.

He's streaming at Disneyland for Throwback Nite tonight.
Of course because he had to buy a ticket to go since he still doesn't have a pass. So After Dark ticket events are the perfect opportunity.

• Haha
Of course because he had to buy a ticket to go since he still doesn't have a pass. So After Dark ticket events are the perfect opportunity.
He was like "we're going to go on some rides!" and he was on Pirates. Most streamers don't go on rides during those events, but since Tony never gets to go anymore, it's like he's trying to get it all in so he can remember it and soak it all in until the next time he can get in LOL!

• Haha
7FCFECEC-324F-4447-99F8-FBC2930C046F.jpeg

Once again, ToBro the self proclaimed "online personality" and influencer is doing anything but influencing and having a personality.

• Haha
The fact that he refers to Katie as "a female vlogger" as if she's just this innocent woman trying to make memories at the parks and not KT the Disney Buttocks who obnoxiously streams and grifts.

For someone who has a life, he sure keeps tabs on anniversaries

• Haha
Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 9.27.00 PM.png

Everything he tweets is pretty much ironic. He doesn't seem to be spending his time online doing anything useful either. Most of his tweets are either RTs or subtweeting.
Not sure why ToBro always has to throw in "women" when referring to the GB/KT incident. It's like he's trying to be virtuous. His sentence makes no sense either. Imagine being such a loser that you have to put this BS in your twitter bio:
Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 9.29.48 PM.png

Online personality? Social media influencer? He doesn't even use his own logo as his profile pic.

He tweeted that Twitter doesn't let you change your handle. It does. How dumb can you be? haha. He should change it to AbusingDASIRLTV

ToBro tweets like he's so tough, but blocks anyone who doesn't kiss his scooter-sitting ass.
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 8.35.23 PM.png

Oh, and he changed his twitter handle, shortly after I mentioned it here.

• Haha