Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like nearly a year ago, he was openly talking about how he used his own money to buy his Magic Key and tickets to events (like Oogie Boogie). He was mentioning how other streamers raise money for these things but he's not like that :rolleyes:. His chat was like "That's why we like you, you keep it real!" :sick:.

But not that long ago, I caught a glimpse of his stream and he was thanking everyone for their super chats and how the money will be going towards a hotel for D23 or something like that. While he might not be obviously raising money towards these things, he's still doing it haha. I mean, if you're going to do it and your minions are going to support you, whatever, but talking and acting like you are different is something else.

He's a kiss ass and a try hard.
That snaggletooth clown has no room to talk as he was posting his baby registry in his chat a few weeks ago.
Screenshot_20220821-162052-876.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I have second hand embarrassment for him, it's sick 🤮:ROFLMAO: hahaha and what's with the $1TTS?

Father of the year award goes to...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Been super busy and havent been able to check out this tread. Just some info on Tony, he has cheated on his wife numerous times in the past. When he stays close to the parks in a hotel his wife demands he live streams himself sleeping so she can keep an eye on him and to make sure he isnt cheating again with the lady that was once a MOD of his channel.

• Haha
Oh looks like he's going to Horror Nights tonight, as if being Tony isn't horrific already! 👺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two Times Tony has been live from Universal for 3 hours and has a little over 175 viewers. Becky & Eli are live from Disneyland AND have been going an hour longer and they have almost 400 viewers. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Breaking news: Tony 2x is now officially a lousy father of 2. Vanessa had the baby this morning.
Screenshot_20220920-151442-834.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG TONY IS LIVE FROM THE HOSPITAL HOLDING THE BABY TRYING TO GET SUPER CHATS OMG
A NEW LOW!!

Tony had Vanessa get out of bed to help him do skin to skin. This is a new low in grifting. Wow no shame at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
He's trying to stream how great of a father he is, yet he will probably be streaming at the parks while his newborn baby and toddler are at home :rolleyes:.

Manchild.

• Heart
  • Sad
He's trying to stream how great of a father he is, yet he will probably be streaming at the parks while his newborn baby and toddler are at home :rolleyes:.

Manchild.
A good father would have let his wife rest in bed while he helped her rest and heal. So he already failed at that. Putting his baby on a livestream less than 24 hours after the baby was born is another fail. Letting everybody know he turned on the stream labs donations so people can donate and give to Vanessa and the baby is another fail. I'm glad the baby and Vanessa are healthy but he really showed us it's all about donations to him.

Reactions: 2
A good father would have let his wife rest in bed while he helped her rest and heal. So he already failed at that. Putting his baby on a livestream less than 24 hours after the baby was born is another fail. Letting everybody know he turned on the stream labs donations so people can donate and give to Vanessa and the baby is another fail. I'm glad the baby and Vanessa are healthy but he really showed us it's all about donations to him.
Whoa, he actually mentioned donations? I always hear him talk about how it's not about the money,and I'm like yeah you keep mentioning it 🤣

He'd probably be like "since everyone keeps asking to see the baby". You could just post a pic on your socials. Going live for every little thing (like that pointless Tesla stream) makes it so obvious that he's just grifting away.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
LOL just saw some of the baby livestream. His crying was oscar-worthy with all the squinting and hard sniffling. Goodness, the way he holds the baby. I guess he doesn't believe in holding the back of the baby's head 😦
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.11.56 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
no Freshbaked livestream tonight because the baby is sick

Tony: "this is donation opportunity!"

• Haha
The title for his Live tonight "DINNING" fucker dosen't even know how to spell Dining :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He's back to his antics twirling around Disney while Mom, Baby 1, Baby 2 and the dog sit at home.

• Angry