Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A poster on the BLAB tattle thread claimed that Disney took Tony's magic key pass away. Is this true?

I do find it interesting that he hasn't done any filming at a Disney park for a while, so maybe he got in trouble for that video of his that showed him using a scooter to skip the lines at Disneyland?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
no idea, i just know he's terrible after what he tweeted about that power ranger guy and suicide

• Wow
A poster on the BLAB tattle thread claimed that Disney took Tony's magic key pass away. Is this true?

I do find it interesting that he hasn't done any filming at a Disney park for a while, so maybe he got in trouble for that video of his that showed him using a scooter to skip the lines at Disneyland?
Idk about his pass being revoked but I know a few weeks ago he did a stream where he just filmed the sunset for an hour and talked about how the Disney vlogging scene was getting ridiculous and that he wanted to go other places, film different things and spend more time with his family. I'm guessing Vanessa put her foot up his ass and told him she needs him more than YT and Disneyland does. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
no idea, i just know he's terrible after what he tweeted about that power ranger guy and suicide
What did it say?

I think it has been because this is the longest he has been away from the parks and I'm not buying the whole I want to film other places because Disney is over saturated. He went to Downtown Disney and filmed but didn't film in the park. Clearly something is up.

Reactions: 5
Oh :rolleyes: I haven't been here in awhile,and I've been out of the Tony loop, but he just gets worse and worse it seems! I thought he was going to the park less because he was being a good dad pfffft! Now it makes more sense.

Funny, he calls himself a nice guy, and then decides to tweet something so heartless about suicide. WTF is wrong with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dude is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Doesnt he work in health care or along those lines? Youd think hed have a better understanding of mental health. Perhaps hes too mentally ill himself to understand that.
He's a trash collector at city of hope or something. And no, Tony, if you're reading this, no one stalked you. Get your head out of your crusty butt! You gave several hints in your streams as to where you work. No one cares to stalk you.

Tony is fake and inconsistent. A few times he would act heartfelt about mental health and cancer, etc. A lot of his viewers don't see his tweets, so they have no idea how he is. He didn't like how Josh from Resort tv accepted money from a cancer survivor because he works at a cancer hospital. Oh, but what if Josh accepted money from someone who was suicidal? Would that be okay? Haha he picks and chooses and he virtue signals and plays the victim. Manchild.

• Heart
He mentions griftbuster and tattle quite often for someone who doesn't care. Most of his tweets get no recognition except for the ones mentioning GB. He randomly brings up drama to get attention. That Sloppyblowjoe or whatever his name is, is constantly defending him. Maybe a secret account Tony made to look like he has a fan.

• Wow
I guess he hasn't spoken to his other personalities lately. He's been tweeting about the man who took his life at the DL parking structure. He's advising people to get help if needed.
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.25.05 PM.png

Must have forgotten about this. Oh, and the "nobody" that responded to him got more likes on her tweet than he did LOL!
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 9.28.32 PM.png

• Haha