Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with him! LOL!

I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw that he was streaming this morning. I couldn't check it out because my daughter is terrified of him, but I can only imagine him trying to save face. I must say he has a lot of nerve!
He basically turned into Phoney Tony and was overly nice and kind to everybody he met and even turned down a person trying to give him a super chat in person after the person told them he was his hero. Wonder if it was Jennifer's family because it seemed super staged.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He basically turned into Phoney Tony and was overly nice and kind to everybody he met and even turned down a person trying to give him a super chat in person after the person told them he was his hero. Wonder if it was Jennifer's family because it seemed super staged.
Damn I thought it was someone from tattle trying to bait him.... close you know deep down inside he wanted to

Reactions: 2
If I ever do get around to doing that, I'll let you all know 🤣 I'll meet him at the midnight train LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His community tab his filled with comments like that too. So many people are telling him how kind hearted he is and how he did nothing wrong 🤮. Even supposed disabled people are telling him that, as if that doesn't make it wrong.

I laugh when people are like who's Tony? Well, people gonna know now! 👍🏼 That's most likely what he wanted. To get attention and know that most people are going to fall for his crap.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
LOL Tony explains himself in Fresh Baked's live and David responds at @ 44:00

View attachment 1528712

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Boy did that backfire in his face!!!!

Tony has stans EVERYWHERE I swear always backing him up. 🤬 I think he just did the scooter thing for attention uuuuuuugh can't stand him 😒
Oh please he clearly stated he was on the scooter to get on the ride. They're too stupid to realize that there was no need for the scooter if the kid had the DAS.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tony has stans EVERYWHERE I swear always backing him up. 🤬 I think he just did the scooter thing for attention uuuuuuugh can't stand him 😒
That account is suspicious. They commented showing support for Louie too but then flip flopped saying they would spin the story on Tony’s live day after he was exposed.

A340CF05-7A19-48DF-A29A-A706EBE318B4.jpeg

A264C6E0-564E-4554-BD2E-A5B539319DAB.jpeg

60DBC6B8-0995-44AB-8557-1863DFB60371.jpeg

• Angry
That account is suspicious. They commented showing support for Louie too but then flip flopped saying they would spin the story on Tony’s live day after he was exposed.

View attachment 1530165

View attachment 1530167

View attachment 1530168
He probably fell for Tony's heart-string pulling haha. There was a comment somewhere where someone was like "He's doing this to help those who are in wheelchairs, so they will know what to do!" like what?! His obnoxious laughing and behavior didn't help the situation.

never had much opinion of tony either way until this. i do remember last year him showing up when David and Liz were live streaming and bringing them popcorn and a balloon for the baby. probably trying to get Freshbaked rubbed off on his channel. Now he's playing up to BLAB

Reactions: 4
His community tab his filled with comments like that too. So many people are telling him how kind hearted he is and how he did nothing wrong 🤮. Even supposed disabled people are telling him that, as if that doesn't make it wrong.

I laugh when people are like who's Tony? Well, people gonna know now! 👍🏼 That's most likely what he wanted. To get attention and know that most people are going to fall for his crap.
He shouldn’t be gaining subs at all and growing bragging now 22k subs. Now we have to hear it ALL weekend long 22k subs 22k subs Tony two times you lame ass hell boy get back to work at lids

He probably fell for Tony's heart-string pulling haha. There was a comment somewhere where someone was like "He's doing this to help those who are in wheelchairs, so they will know what to do!" like what?! His obnoxious laughing and behavior didn't help the situation.
People are falling for it 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad