Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"for the win" how old is he? 12?! He needs a team for what he does?

Also Tony:

View attachment 1543222

Yeah, own it, you hippo
Tony is still living as a teenage boy in 2012.

The whole "next time you could be a lucky recipient of a Beautiful Tomorrow TV gift membership" made me 🤮 .

What's the perks of being a member? A free stove cleaning from ToBro himself? 🤣
Maybe he'll give you a discount at Lids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
At this point Tina has bought more memberships than there are viewers. Anybody that subscribes becomes an automatic member of his channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A ghost escaped from Haunted Mansion! Oh wait, it's Tony live for the opening liks a bunch of other streamers 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game. Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
His wife is about to drop a baby in less than a month and he's off at a baseball game while she's babysitting and dog watching. Mr Paredes father of the year!
🤦🏽‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on Pirates, it broke down, and he was sitting there for like 45 minutes. He kept saying, “now I’m streaming for my own safety”. It was weird. (2x)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
His wife is about to drop a baby in less than a month and he's off at a baseball game while she's babysitting and dog watching. Mr Paredes father of the year!
🤦🏽‍♂️
He's like a big kid playing at the parks. Vanessa is going to be taking care of a newborn, a toddler, and a manchild. He said she supports him in what he does. Really? When my ex was pregnant (especially in the final months) I rarely left her side. He supposedly works nights/overtime sometimes, it makes me wonder how much he is actually there for her.

• Wow
Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game. Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game.
Yeah he was sitting in the sky. He says he's a Dodger fan but kept saying wow they pitch fast. Wow the game is going by fast. It's clear he has never watched a baseball game.

He was on Pirates, it broke down, and he was sitting there for like 45 minutes. He kept saying, “now I’m streaming for my own safety”. It was weird. (2x)
Yeah he thought he was about to get a check.😂😂😂 He was super dramatic throughout the whole situation.

• Haha
Yeah he was sitting in the sky. He says he's a Dodger fan but kept saying wow they pitch fast. Wow the game is going by fast. It's clear he has never watched a baseball game.

Yeah he thought he was about to get a check.😂😂😂 He was super dramatic throughout the whole situation.
LOL I thought streaming the game isn't allowed, since you normally have to pay to watch the Dodgers on TV. Maybe that's why his stream was so short. He has baseball caps from all kinds of teams. One time he said his team was the Dodgers, I'm like sure.

Can you imagine being part of this guy’s “team” or “executive producer” 😂😂 He thinks cause he has “TV” at the end of his name he’s an actual tv channel or something.
FD6DED9D-35FF-46D6-98EB-A1C8904CA68F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow Tony, make sure you thank your team and executive producer…what do they get paid again?
Tony Two Times Super Chat Stats
8/28: streamed for 5 hr 16 min made $21
9/2: streamed for 2 hr 55 min made $5
Over 8 hrs of streaming and made $26, minus YT’s cut he made $18. Divide that by 8 hours Tony made $2.27 an hr.
Go home to your wife and kids you LOSER!

• Haha
A churro costs more than that wage!

Did you see that time he bragged in a YouTube comment how he earns $22 an hour at his job? So tacky! Who needs super chats with that career? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
LOL I thought streaming the game isn't allowed, since you normally have to pay to watch the Dodgers on TV. Maybe that's why his stream was so short. He has baseball caps from all kinds of teams. One time he said his team was the Dodgers, I'm like sure.
Its not.

Reactions: 1
Someone in Tony's chat mentioned Daphne and Adam and his Nightbot triggered and told the lady who made the comment that she would get banned and blacklisted. Meaning he has either the word Adam or Daphne as a banned word.
Also he saw David with Adam and was trying to get David's attention. I guess he forgot that Twitter bs he started.

• Heart
Someone in Tony's chat mentioned Daphne and Adam and his Nightbot triggered and told the lady who made the comment that she would get banned and blacklisted. Meaning he has either the word Adam or Daphne as a banned word.
Also he saw David with Adam and was trying to get David's attention. I guess he forgot that Twitter bs he started.
According to one of his tweets, he doesn't have an issue with Dave, he was just "calling a spade a spade" LOL! This is as if he doesn't run his mouth about other people and calling them out for stuff that he does too :rolleyes:

Like nearly a year ago, he was openly talking about how he used his own money to buy his Magic Key and tickets to events (like Oogie Boogie). He was mentioning how other streamers raise money for these things but he's not like that :rolleyes:. His chat was like "That's why we like you, you keep it real!" :sick:.

But not that long ago, I caught a glimpse of his stream and he was thanking everyone for their super chats and how the money will be going towards a hotel for D23 or something like that. While he might not be obviously raising money towards these things, he's still doing it haha. I mean, if you're going to do it and your minions are going to support you, whatever, but talking and acting like you are different is something else.

He's a kiss ass and a try hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart