beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or when she posts txts from people they are all worded just like she’s wrote them and sent to herself? 1st the emojis all the ones she’s uses. 2nd the slang words huns babes etc what she’s uses. 3rd always have spelling mistakes always what she does!!!

The woman is a con artist and when she starts up this PT business won’t be long before she drops all her huns am I right?

God Richard will be having panic attacks when she has PT lessons with men.

Reactions: 1
There is absolutely no end to her talent, she becomes qualified quicker than anyone else I no. She's an overnight sensation 😂😂

I've watched the gym videos she has put on previous and she's gonna cause herself and someone else an injury!!

Also don't you need to work in a gym or in that industry to pass any of the personal training levels and gain experience. Another one of those 2 week courses she's done
basic ones through origym is about 2k for the course , you have to do modules , assessments and then a physical exam too

There is absolutely no end to her talent, she becomes qualified quicker than anyone else I no. She's an overnight sensation 😂😂

I've watched the gym videos she has put on previous and she's gonna cause herself and someone else an injury!!

Also don't you need to work in a gym or in that industry to pass any of the personal training levels and gain experience. Another one of those 2 week courses she's done
2 week nutrition course
2 week PT course ‘pending’
Scam weight loss programme
Fake before pictures
Texting herself and sharing
New NHS job that she was headhunted for
Claimed on a post she hadn’t had weigh loss surgery but has had lipo
Cheated on her husband despite posting constantly how much she loved him
Tags herself in hotels she’s not staying in
Doesn’t strap her kids in the car whilst driving

Does that sum up the thread! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lip smacking in the video about her tattoo what she's had for a few months guys!! Literally what is that all about and what is the point of the lip smacking just makes her look more of an idiot

Screenshot_20230902_225021_Instagram.jpg

Doesn't she buy all of her clothing off shein now she's judging them for something she's been doing all along. She told us all she's always been over weight, she was using pregnancy pictures as her 'fat' pictures before her weightloss, telling us the perfume and cosmetics she was selling were the best ever now you don't see any of that can't have been that good, all the fake brand she wears, her voice, the lip smacking. Telling us she has become a nutritionist now doing personal training these take years to study for properly but hers are over night. The list is absolutely endless but like I've said before she is quick to judge others but cannot recognise or admit her own lies

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2422245

Doesn't she buy all of her clothing off shein now she's judging them for something she's been doing all along. She told us all she's always been over weight, she was using pregnancy pictures as her 'fat' pictures before her weightloss, telling us the perfume and cosmetics she was selling were the best ever now you don't see any of that can't have been that good, all the fake brand she wears, her voice, the lip smacking. Telling us she has become a nutritionist now doing personal training these take years to study for properly but hers are over night. The list is absolutely endless but like I've said before she is quick to judge others but cannot recognise or admit her own lies
Well said. She’s actually just a scammer. Scamming peoples money for weight loss and soon PT. Surely it’s fraud and taking money by deception?? I’ve started to report all the pics and videos she posts wearing fake stuff as it’s actually illegal 🤪
More seriously, she’s taking peoples money when money is tight for everyone, selling them a fake service and a scam. It’s not right. She should actually be ashamed. My conscience wouldn’t let me sleep at night scamming people.

A super powerful woman again that knows all about healthy eating, gym work outs etc HaHa. But you fail to have your child in a car seat AGAIN!! You say you will protect your boys yet your the one putting their life’s in danger you really are something!!! Mum of the year doesn’t go to you, you reckless selfish self-centred scummy wanna be kim-k mum!!

Reactions: 4
The video from today about a full time mum is a job a stay at home mum is a job this must be about herself 🤣🤣 let's be honest she doesn't have a job. She's doing the weightloss thing cos it's only a thing to register as self employed so she can claim the obscene amount of benefits as a single parent as Richard is now out the the picture i mean only on social media so there's no evidence of them together so she can claim her paycheck off the government. Let's be real he works full time her job isn't a job and the amount of holidays and fake clothes she buys one income doesn't cut it gotta be coming from somewhere.

I wonder if she knows a mother is also allowed to have a full time job, she did state yesterday about how much full time she has now kids at school spoilet alert watch your husbands or Richard watch your wife!!!

Full time mum. How very dare you 😆. She;
Works for (sorry headhunted by) the NHS as a nutritionist.
Is a senior brand ambassador for fake perfume
Is the CEO of a weigh loss scam, sorry support group providing bespoke advice to walk more hun
Is a personal trainer, offering advice on how to use exercise, aka LIPO to get a flat stomach.

She is so much more than a full time mum of two kids in full time education. She’s a full time scammer.

Filming your child whilst at a NHS appointment another low for you!! God you really are something else how Richard and your family cope with this is beyond me! His consultant it’s just the doctor your seeing stop making it out like your paying for a private clinic to your Instagram followers and paying for the best treatment for your child your not it’s all on the NHS! Your only fooling yourself and Nichola!!

Again she is putting her children in danger!! We know you see this Beatrice, if you can do one thing right please stop putting your children in danger every time you drive!!!
IMG_5694.png

Shocking car seat safety!!
please rear face that poor little boy, and stop putting him in the front in a booster seat. Even her child who has just started school shouldn’t be using that.

Omg the picture of her at the gym in the mirror is so photoshopped her stomach and waist look completely distorted. What a dick head she is. Scammer

She is an absolute scammer.
I joined one of her ‘personal programmes’ earlier this year.
it basically consisted of
Walk 10k steps. Drink 2l of water. Work out twice. Eat 1400 calories.
Proper mind blowing , insightful stuff.
Waste of money !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG!!! Her airport pictures 🤣🤣🤣 her eyes and nose look like Mr Potatoe Heads glasses and nose. Let me guess she’s going to portray she’s taken 3 kids to America on her own. What a powerful woman!!