beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said this before but how has she got 60K followers yet only average 5/6 comments per post and 40-100 ish likes. It doesn’t add up. Then says HUNDREDS have asked about… HUNDREDS have contacted me about…. All utter BS. Also nothing on working for the NHS for a while and deleted it from her BIO.

Reactions: 1
Another holiday without Richards daughter they both should be ashamed. She wrote a story today saying how she's forever proud of her as she's going from primary to secondary school and they can't even take her away with them must be about 4th holiday this year with out her. And correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure Richard got Beatrice disneyland for her birthday and he didn't book his own daughter on its six week holidays no excuse for not taking her!!

Attachments

Wonder what she has reported to the police. BABES I’m not sure they have time to investigate people saying your tits look tit and your clothes are bleeping tacky.

Obviously if there is anything serious or personal she should report it (and I hope there isn’t) but sadly these people who put themselves and their kids out there have to be able to accept some level of criticism. Don’t read it if you don’t want to see it HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder who set up the account on Instagram about this thread toooooooo funny!!! Her rant after about having boobs shock she talks about them and no support with the kids!! Wonder why that is? We work with Richard’s brother and he can’t stand him and is embarrassed about how he has turned out under the thumb of Beatrice.

So she was complaining of comments from here? I don't understand why as there all true and people have the right to an option she did when she was making the videos slagging people off on more than one occasion. It does make you wonder why she has no 'help' with the kids her family used to have them when she went on date nights or when she had surgery, she's probably slagged them off too or lied. Her and Richard two peas in a pod, they deserve each other and all that has to come!!!

Reactions: 2
I thought the perfumes she was selling where the best perfumes in the world why she buying from duty free??? O yeah another lie!!!

• Haha
Can’t wait for the school to tell her not to send lace up trainers in for PE and that she’s wasted her time trying to show off with the New Balance as all they need is a pair of pumps!

Reactions: 3
Another view of the kids in the back of the car and youngest is either not in a car seat or in a booster seat that isn’t legal for his age!! Loved the I always wear gym gear it should say….. everyone look at me I need attention please didn’t you know I’ve had my boobs done. I would love for her to start communicating on this forum with us!!

Did she really lose 9 stone, I know people carry weight differently & you can definitely tell she has lost weight but 9 stone?

Did she really lose 9 stone, I know people carry weight differently & you can definitely tell she has lost weight but 9 stone?
Her before pictures she is pregnant in some of them, where she’s in that coat holding one of them kids ! So they’re not even honest before and after! Agreed though 9 stone is a big claim

Reactions: 3
I see she’s recycling old photos for her Instagram stories now. moment of truth 1990 the images you posted on her last Saturday is exactly what she’s posted tonight on Instagram. She’s making it out like she’s always out living her best life

PT pending. God help us. She now wants to be a PT. Like she’s a nutritionist 🫣🫣 I honestly can’t cope

PT pending. God help us. She now wants to be a PT. Like she’s a nutritionist 🫣🫣 I honestly can’t cope
There is absolutely no end to her talent, she becomes qualified quicker than anyone else I no. She's an overnight sensation 😂😂

I've watched the gym videos she has put on previous and she's gonna cause herself and someone else an injury!!

Also don't you need to work in a gym or in that industry to pass any of the personal training levels and gain experience. Another one of those 2 week courses she's done

• Haha