beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! Her airport pictures šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ her eyes and nose look like Mr Potatoe Heads glasses and nose. Let me guess sheā€™s going to portray sheā€™s taken 3 kids to America on her own. What a powerful woman!!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ more like stupid who takes 2 kids that young to New York. She's gone to new york to make a statement, she doesn't live in the real world its all fake and fantasy. Look where I am, look at me what I'm wearing is my top short enough can you see enough of my boobs and let's make sure I show no pictures of my husband richard because we're not together I'm claiming as a single parent but he just comes along to babysit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ everything about her is a lie, her entire life, her weightloss work if that's what you want to call it, her clothes the list is absolutely endless.

Who goes to New York to do a tour of the f*cking playgrounds...?!

A skint person, that's who šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A weight lose expert (I use this loosely) posting nothing but sugar fatty foods all trip, to people that are trying to stay away from these types of foods. Sheā€™s so considerate to her clients!!

Reactions: 1
Dys think she gives her nips a little rubby-rub before taking her pictures? It's so uncouth šŸ¤®

Yes she lost the weight but she did have liposuction and tummy tuck to get what she's got now. It wasn't all down to the weightloss. There was no tits and tummy pictures before the weightloss and now we get 2 a day of the same pictures just incase you missed the first one we get a second the second one is with her non injection lips

Again sheā€™s back into showing junk food to the masses. A underhanded tactic to get people to crave and eat unhealthy to keep them on her scam program.

Yes if you went to the cinema and couldnā€™t go or didnā€™t want to in the end the cinema would refund you but probs just not the admin fee. If someone wants to opt out you should refund. Just another d I c k move to show your only in this for you and not your clients. Also the part at the end when you say donā€™t be rude is just you making it look like someone is being horrible and trying to get sympathy from the gullible ladies that actually think your a nice person when if fact your just a self centred self loathing creature.

sheā€™s such a fraud!
taking money from all these women just to give then cals / macros that people can get from google. The ā€œcertificatesā€ she gives out are worse than her bleeping branding. Iā€™ve got no idea how sheā€™s sucked so many people in!
she gained weight after being pregnant. She wasnā€™t a fat person previously but she acts like sheā€™s fought demons and found some magical way to be slim. Sheā€™s a joke.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the journal she keeps is for her web of lies to be kept in order so she doesnā€™t slip up with what rubbish she tells her clients!! Or is she waiting to write an autobiography one day lol. Would love to know about her life and the jet setting mile high clubs sheā€™s joined and all the men falling at her feet and how influential she has been to everyone that comes into contact with her.

Beatrice's journal šŸ‘±ā€ā™€ļø

Monday: gym and pilates
Tuesday: gym and pilates
Wednesday: gym and pilates
Thursday so it doesn't become repetitive pilates and gym
Friday: pilates and gym
Saturday: pilates then massage from the best girl ever
Sunday: amazing gym session best day of the week so far. Must remember to fit my nails in somewhere in my busy schedule next week

Note to myself:
Wonder how I can fit a job in with all my weekly activities, I don't think I can way too busy. Will still pretend to be single and claim as a single parent so I can get more money from the government

Donā€™t forget she wantā€™s a 8th day in the week because sheā€™s so busy she just canā€™t keep up with the work life balance. Does she really believe she has a full time job like most of us working 40 hour weeks. You are right she must be claiming as a single parent! Heā€™s only in images when itā€™s like a birthday or first day of school. Iā€™ll ask down the production line if anyone knows about smelly turkey teeth!!

Her life was as fake a year ago as it is today. Seen on her actual picture reel she has a video in gym and sad t wat Richard filming you can see him in the reflection of the window. Sure council will be happy to know sheā€™s claiming as a single mother but working out with secret husband