beatrice_weightloss_journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say the same!! There is no support on her plan, no interaction unless you send her a picture of your scales on weigh day and then all you get is a “well done babes”! Really not worth paying for, in fact it’s an absolute joke!!!!

Reactions: 1
"Rich, Rich! Film me sat on this dusty old bollard staring out to sea. I'll put some of that Instagram music over the top. They'll love it. I'm such an influencer, aren't I babe."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's she doing with her sweaty gym clothes...Re-wearing them? Cos she's not taken 7 sets of workout clothes, I'm sur🤮🤢🤮🤢

She was only in Turkey 6 weeks ago on holiday without her step daughter now on holiday again without her I'm sure she feels really involved on that family

Body image is crazy in young women it’s like sending a lamb to the slaughter by taking her to the gym. What is Beatrice thinking doing things like that some inspirational role model she is to all her followers!!

I know she thinks she looks sexy and alluring but she just looks bleeping miserable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All them kids eat is original Pringles and to think they have a mother who is a nutritionist really surprises me that she feeds them simple plan bland food all the time. This woman is a control freak!! Every part of her life is a dictatorship she rules the roost weather that’s with her family or to the woman on her weight loss page!!! It’s all about her!! I really feel sorry for her family!!!

What the actual F*** is that fake prada jacket and belt combo. She looks so cheap and fake. Does she think it looks good??? Jesus Christ. Surely a friend would tell her it looks terrible.

If its not her with the fake tit it's her kids her husband. Can't believe how anyone it's proud to show how much fake clothing and shoes they have. And the video today of her ikea shelving with the fake bags 🤣🤣🤣 just like her fake!!!

• Haha
And you can see why people have a negative opinion of you hun!!! There is no need for the tit pictures all the times, it's every single day. You are a very selfish person its always I this I that.
You are very fortunate you don't have to work that Rich doesn't have the balls to tell you to get to work or does he want you at home so he knows where you are all the time

Attachments

The lip smacking video tonight god I want to smack them off. Also she said how easy it was to put the ikea shelves up. Huns she’s definitely getting bit ch boy Richard to put them up. 10 flowers for her teachers this woman is really something else!!! Wonder if she’s taking step daughter to Disney next week or if she has to spend her time in the gym because she’s probably embarrassed of her!!!