Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.
I have to disagree with you there as H.I.M are an excellent band, they might not be to your taste but they certainly didn’t need Bam to be popular

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Little Bear

VIP Member
I haven't thought of that band for years, blast from the past! Bam looks awful now, I didn't realise they were doing another Jackass. I used to think Jonny Knoxville was really hot but now they are so old haha! Does anyone remember Dirty Sanchez the Welsh version? They were absolutely mental made Jackass look tame!
It’s so bad my childhood was jackass, dirty sanchez, South Park, celebrity death match 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m talking childhood! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

truelies

I have followed Bam for years and this is so sad, he has never got over losing Ryan. He seems to be on a mission to destroy himself and everyone around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Very traditional

VIP Member
Ville Valo was extremely attractive to an emo fan like me back in the day - I still like their music, they're very good and definitely didn't need Bak to make them a thing

Bam was worryingly obsessed with Ville Valo for years (lead singer of HIM) he even named his film character after Ville

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Clockwine

As a fan for years, seeing what he’s become now is really sad. I’ve been especially disturbed by the way he’s been berating and publicly embarrassing his wife and child recently on Instagram. The fact he calls Phoenix “titty boy” and blames him for his lack of sex life is vile. I can’t understand why Nikki let’s him make those remarks, let alone post them publicly on the internet. When she said she won’t have sex with him because he doesn’t shower or brush his teeth I almost vommed.

I don’t necessarily agree that his issues are solely related to Dunn’s death. Bam seems like the little boy who never grew up. He was praised and paid for acting like a jackass his whole teens/twenties, then when people moved on and MTV were no longer interested he just never matured and stayed in that eternal state. I think he thought once he got married and had a baby he would grow up but nope, still acting like a cringy ass teenager and can’t let go of the old days. You can see that in his Dr Phil episode when he literally blames everyone else for his problems except himself, and in his subsequent insta-rants. He has no concept of responsibility.

All his old friends from Viva La Bam have moved on, got married, got normal jobs, distanced themselves from him and generally sorted themselves out, but sadly I don’t think he’ll ever get it together. But I hope I’m wrong. I mean, look at Novak, he seemed like a lost cause and now he’s doing great!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Traazers

VIP Member
I bloody LOVE Ville Valo. I'm friends with a guy who went to primary school with him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

gigi_93

VIP Member
Steve O looks to be doing well. Seems to have really turned his life around. Think he’s over ten years clean now? Impressive when you consider how much of an addict he was

Reactions: 12

BumbleB

Bam was worryingly obsessed with Ville Valo for years (lead singer of HIM) he even named his film character after Ville

L3moning

VIP Member
Ville Valo was extremely attractive to an emo fan like me back in the day - I still like their music, they're very good and definitely didn't need Bak to make them a thing
Out of that era I always fancied Brian Molko more¹, and in hindsight that era Conor Oberst was hot too. Ville was hot though. As was the guy from The Rasmus, who's name I can't remember.

¹Although calling Placebo "emo" is probably sacrilege to a fair portion of their fans.

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I haven't thought of that band for years, blast from the past! Bam looks awful now, I didn't realise they were doing another Jackass. I used to think Jonny Knoxville was really hot but now they are so old haha! Does anyone remember Dirty Sanchez the Welsh version? They were absolutely mental made Jackass look tame!

Reactions: 10

Yogiblue

A lot of people still defend Bam saying that all of his issues stem from him not being able to get over Ryan's death.
But Bam was on a path to destruction long before Ryan died. And like all addicts, has latched on to Ryan's death as something to lay the blame for all his troubles on and gain sympathy for.
It's a disgrace to Ryan's memory to this was the cause. He was fucked up long before that.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I watched Jackass and a bit of his show in the noughties - gave off mega substance abuse vibes back then and unfortunately it’s catching up with him. I hope he doesn’t pull an Aaron Carter, threaten his family and open an OnlyFans but you never know.

For younger readers, Bam was kind of like the Logan Paul of his day - trolling friends, family and neighbours with his “funny” pranks. He looked more like his mum at the time but is now growing into his dad‘s looks.

His parents seemed sharp though and the core of his success - Bam was nowhere near the league of his peers in skateboarding so focused on the business side instead. Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.

Not sure what Don Vito was doing anywhere near the show (the literal pervert uncle) - but times were different (I guess??) and the old offender has since done time for sexually abusing children.
Thank you for writing that, I should have done really. So yes, they’re filming/filmed jackass 4 and because of Bams sobriety and Bipolar Paramount checked in that he was clean and taking his mental health meds everyday. They then decided his a liability and cut him out of the film; Bam went on a massive tirade he hit the bottle and went to IG spouting how he hates them all, they stole his ideas and that his going to create his own version of Jackass and asked his fans to send him money for that project. Nice huh.

What’s concerning to me lately is how his consistently berating his wife on IG, lately his been trying to humiliate her for not having sex with him, his even started calling his son a c0ck blocker. His so vile, used to think he was funny but a bit of an asshole back in the CKY days, now I think his scum.
Vito is dead and also was a massive perv.

• Wow
  • Haha

Clockwine

Anyone else keeping up with all the manic posts he’s been uploading to Instagram recently? He’s now trying to “organise” a boxing fight between him and Jeff Tremaine and claims he could kill him with one punch. He just uploaded a load of text messages of him harassing Tremaine as well, which swiftly got deleted soon after. He seems to be messaging him multiple times a day every day over and over telling him he ruined his life, etc. Dude has well and truly gone off the deep end and sadly I don’t think anyone can save him at this point. He’s gonna end up in prison or dead at this rate.

Reactions: 9
Wow. I'm so glad I came across this thread. I came across an article a few weeks ago about bam margera and fell down a rabbit hole.

His wife looks absolutely broken but also seems she was a total enabler for his addiction for so long. Seems like until recently she was as strung out as him.

I also fell down a rabbit hole of Novak and I'm so impressed the change in him. I even recently read one of his books. I find him absolutely fascinating. Although I have seen a few comments on his IG from people claiming he is in fact a body broker hence him posting a number for people struggling and needing help. He seems to work for a rehab facility and not just have his own halfway house.

I hope this thread takes off because as a 30+ year old that still skates it's giving me great nostalgia.

Reactions: 8

PureGegg

It's so sad to see how far he has gone. Definitely a case of being worshipped for being a literal Jackass and missing the memo when you grow up and move on.

I'm sure Phil and April rue the day they encouraged it all but then they probably earnt a lot of money. Is Jess around?

I LOVED them all and now think it's just dead sad. Pontius posing with knives, Dave England looks like he lives in a hedge, I still can never get over Steve-O being with Stacey Solomon 🤣

Novak is the most impressive out of all of them. I still cannot believe the transformation, amazing for him.

thatstupidcat

I watched Jackass and a bit of his show in the noughties - gave off mega substance abuse vibes back then and unfortunately it’s catching up with him. I hope he doesn’t pull an Aaron Carter, threaten his family and open an OnlyFans but you never know.

For younger readers, Bam was kind of like the Logan Paul of his day - trolling friends, family and neighbours with his “funny” pranks. He looked more like his mum at the time but is now growing into his dad‘s looks.

His parents seemed sharp though and the core of his success - Bam was nowhere near the league of his peers in skateboarding so focused on the business side instead. Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.

Not sure what Don Vito was doing anywhere near the show (the literal pervert uncle) - but times were different (I guess??) and the old offender has since done time for sexually abusing children.

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I guess his a bit of a Z-lister these days but WOW! This guy has issues, clear to see on IG. I don’t think he’ll be alive much longer the way his carrying on. Feel for his wife and kid too.

Reactions: 7

panini

VIP Member
I think it’s a complex situation.

Bam is an addict and there is no excusing his behaviour, his latest rant saying he’ll take smack everyday until his ex lets him see his son is absurd. Aswell as a lot of other things he has done, he can be extremely toxic.

But; I do believe his family have contributed towards his whole self. They used him as a cash cow & did very little in regards to parenting, because they knew it bought the money in. Even now, they all utilise him for their incomes, his brother living in his house, Phil selling assets while he was coaxed falsely into being sectioned by April who met him under the pretence of seeing his son, at a bar, buying him alcohol and then sneaking off to call the police that she was ‘scared’. The body cam footage just shows what a set up it all was, so yes, I do feel sorry for him in that aspect. His family are toxic also.

At the end of the day, he is responsible for himself, he has money to get the best therapy, rehab, mental health treatment than most, but he won’t. Because he just isn’t responsible & is not ready to get healthy, and he probably never will. It’s a shame for his son, I think his ex did the best thing getting him away, althoughm she is questionable ..she’s a meth head herself.
Bam was over 18 when CKY started. So it really wasn’t for them to parent him. Jess pays rent to live in Bam’s house, and has made it into a successful recording studio. Jess is also a successful musician without Bam…

• Heart

terfette

Chatty Member
I loved Bam and the rest of the Jackass crew growing up. Steve-o has tried very hard to help Bam but I don’t think it’s getting through to him.
---
Also, Steve-o has some really good videos on Facebook where he is quite honest about his experiences with drugs, really worth watching. One of them he talks about how he had that many interventions, he started hallucinating interventions when he’d taken drugs.

I absolutely adore Steve-o tbh, He’s been arrested for climbing buildings to protest orca captivity too which is something I feel strongly about and love him even more for. And very committed to his fans (paid thousands of dollars to get a taxi to a gig six hours away when his bus broke down in australia). He’s in the UK at some point this month I think, I can’t remember the dates.

Last edited:
  • Heart